WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Winter Vanilla Candle is Processing

@77yangya wrote:

Hi World Traveler!

How wonderful of you to offer to ask Chaz a question in my behalf!  Yes, you guessed it.  I love Wen Men.  I was wondering if he would do an NBT or RTM in it.  Most of all, I would just want to tell him how disappointed I am, I could not meet him, back in mid December, in NY.  I'm VERY close but when I saw Chaz's post about it, the night before, my husband was rushed in hospital.  He's out now and okay but I was not able to go to NY and by the time he was released, Chaz was back in LA.   It would have made a wonderful birthday present too since my birthday is 12/16.  I told my husband about it, he felt terrible, he knows how I feel about Chaz and Wen.  I'm so proud of Chaz, he's made me extremely happy with Wen and all the shows.  Out of anyone on the planet, he's the one I'd love to meet.  I'd love to have some old thing he would have thrown away as a memento.  I'm an incurable sentimentalist.  To have my picture with him would be priceless.  If you could convey to him these few things, I'd be eternally grateful!  Thank you so very much!  XXXOOO

@77yangya   I take it you are in the NY area.   Well, I'm  about not going to meet Chaz that day too.  Two nights before I was up sick all night and even though I did feel better the next day I didn't feel the way I want to feel when I finally get to meet him so I passed.   I've been kicking myself in the butt ever since.  So let's make a deal next time we'll not only meet Chaz we'll meet each other there.

Respected Contributor

Hi, ANewHue!  That would be great!  I'd love that!  I'm sorry to hear you were sick.  Maybe just a bug.  I'm glad you're feeling better.  There are chest colds going around too.  My husband had abdominal adhesions and I had to call 911.  Boy, was I scared.  Anyway, yes!  I'll wear something like a gold ribbon in my hair so you can recognize me! 

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi, ANewHue!  That would be great!  I'd love that!  I'm sorry to hear you were sick.  Maybe just a bug.  I'm glad you're feeling better.  There are chest colds going around too.  My husband had abdominal adhesions and I had to call 911.  Boy, was I scared.  Anyway, yes!  I'll wear something like a gold ribbon in my hair so you can recognize me! 

@77yangya wrote:

Hi @77yangya,  I bet you were scared.  I hope your DH is doing better.  I have an autoimmune and RA, the winter weather does it to me.  I have many sleepless nights like last night lol.  well I hope we get another shot at it soon maybe in Spring. I'm thinking Chaz will be back in NYC soon, I think something is going on with his building.  I haven't taken mass transit to NY in years but was going to do it for Chaz,  my Dd who works there was like "you're doing what?  No she said .  Lol I think it's funny cuz we go to the city a lot now but when I was younger I was always there by myself.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Winter Vanilla Candle Has Shipped!

@World Traveler. It SHIPPED yesterday!!! So excited but I wish I had it today with this storm we're having.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

My WRC and WVM candles arrived today. I lit the WVM one and love it!! I was getting worried that the Q wasn't going to carry them. 

Robin~

Esteemed Contributor

😟mine is stuck in SC and we all know what happens there.  Uggh.

Esteemed Contributor

I checked my order this am to make sure it would come today.  Well on the tracking it said something along the lines "this shipment will be delayed due to an emergency unforeseen event.  WHAT?  There was no problem in this area Saturday.  My candle was sitting at the carriers depot a few towns away.  I told my DH kiddingly "go get it". Well I gave up all hope for delivery today.  Well my DD was just leaving and here was my package.  Needless to say Im Waiting for it to thaw a bit and then sparking it up.  

Honored Contributor

Received my vanilla candle yesterday. Oh, my! Well worth waiting for. Love the CC of this scent and now I love the candle! I look forward to the body cream in the vanilla too. I hope he has it as a special deal when he is here next month.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Received my vanilla candle yesterday. Oh, my! Well worth waiting for. Love the CC of this scent and now I love the candle! I look forward to the body cream in the vanilla too. I hope he has it as a special deal when he is here next month.

@World Traveler@rplas64@geezerette@Drythe    Hi ladies, I just reviewed my WVM candle and I'm the only reviewer.   How about we add some reviews for Chaz when he returns.

Respected Contributor

Hi, ANewHue!  Yes, I was terrified.  Bowel obstruction can become life threatening.  He was in for five days.  He's okay now, gonna have consultation with the doctor that was on call that night.  He's home and all is normal.  It can come back so we're trying to figure a plan to ward it off.  What you have, my mother had and she suffered terribly.  I'm so sorry you have that, it must be awful. 

Yes, when Chaz comes back to NY and offers the chance, I'm there!  I'll be wearing a gold ribbon around my neck.  Thank you for asking about my DH.  Actually those are his initials!   LOL