WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Winter Scents - Need some suggestions

@SandGirl wrote:

@cosmic1  Thank you!! I figure that if I don't like the scent, back it goes, normally QVC is good with returns or exchanges so I can always try the WRC or WWC if I don't like the Chocolate Mint  Smiley Happy

Hi SandGirl, Yes, QVC is great with customer service.  Any time I had an issue and called it got fixed tootey sweet.   LOL!  I must've had too much nitrous the other day...I had this major infection.  I need to have a tooth removed.  It's not the tooth, it's a periodontal problem.  Anyway, yes, if you are not happy with an item QVC is great with returns.  Other companies don't send return labels with every order like QVC does.  Usually my issues are because the daggone post office just lets my orders sit there like they're on vacation or something.  Then they finally say, OH, this belongs at this address!  And three weeks later it shows up!   LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya  You are so funny, love your personality and sense of humor!

That tooth - Oh my, I had dry socket (I think that is what it was called) back in my 20s after having teeth pulled, OMGoodness so much pain, I hope you can get that taken care of soon, I will for sure come back here and let you know how I like the Chocolate mint  Smiley Happy  Right now I'm using up my Wen "light" body treatment, i do love the scent of that after it dies down some.

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@77yangya  You are so funny, love your personality and sense of humor!

That tooth - Oh my, I had dry socket (I think that is what it was called) back in my 20s after having teeth pulled, OMGoodness so much pain, I hope you can get that taken care of soon, I will for sure come back here and let you know how I like the Chocolate mint  Smiley Happy  Right now I'm using up my Wen "light" body treatment, i do love the scent of that after it dies down some.

Hi love.  I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.  When I post, I like to make it fun and upbeat.  Yes, that tooth.  I never had a dry socket, sounds icky!  LOL but mine is periodontal.  There are actually two teeth that have been root canaled and then abcess took hold last year, in both places.  I had to have apicoectomy.  It looked and felt like I had been in a car accident.  This area now has bone loss so it's either implants or extraction and a bridge.  I'm choosing the latter.  When I was very young, I was not as fastidious with my teeth as I am now, unfortunately.   OH!  I love the Light NBT!  I went back for that a few times.  Yes, the dry down on that is lovely.  I hope you like the "Chocolate Mint"!  Let us know!  XO  Thank you for your well wishes.  Much appreciated.