WEN

Honored Contributor

I really hope this scent doesn't let me down - I just bought everything in it! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I really hope this scent doesn't let me down - I just bought everything in it! Smiley LOL

Me too!

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

My winter red currant was delivered today.  I think that I like it but not sure how to describe it.  It seems to be a very nice scent and I can't wait to use it to see what type of results I have.   

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Me too!  I got mine and I used it this morning first and second cleanses and WOW!!!  I love it too!  I grabbed the styling creme in it when Chaz did black Friday but I want to get more stuff in it.  It's a lovely, fresh, soft scent.  Nicely done, Chaz, as usual!

@77yangya   I thought that the winter seasonals weren't available for Chaz's black Friday sale so I don't know how you possibly could have ordered anything in the WRC formula.   

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

My winter red currant was delivered today.  I think that I like it but not sure how to describe it.  It seems to be a very nice scent and I can't wait to use it to see what type of results I have.   

Oh thanks for the update @Susan25....yes let us know..I am hoping it is a moisturizing as VWP, it seems they get better each season...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Me too!

Me three! Have no idea how it possibly smells and works, but already want an EDP in it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Me too!

I just got mine yesterday and I really like it but haven't used it yet.  I don't think that you will be disappointed.  

Respected Contributor

I got mine this week. I like the performance, but the scent is just ok for me. I prefer the cranberry mint over this one. The WRC smells like a tart red current.  I usually prefer the sweeter scents. I like the scent, it's just that it's not one of my favortites. I did like it better the second time I used it, so maybe it's one of those scents that will grow on me. The scent lingers in your hair. I could still smell it on the second day. I think it smells better on my hair than it does in the bottle. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

After I used WRC, I reviewed it, but I was the Dec Chat. Here's the link.

WRC First Use Review

Still moisturizer when I woke up!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I hope the CC 32oz/with oil will be up soon....I am guessing he will have that combo this season...Smiley Happy