WEN

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

Finally got my 32 oz. CC WRC yesterday and I'm happy to say that I love it and am not in the least disappointed!  The scent is, I think, much softer than the WCM, and I find it intoxicating.  I used it as a 2nd cleanse this morning, with PJP and Fig for my 1st,  and my curls came out soft and full.   I'm going to give it a 5 star review and want to buy the other products in this scent as well.  I'll even buy the RTM.   I hope Chaz offers us some good deals tomorrow with this scent, and I hope those of you who buy it are as happy with it as I am.

IMHO, Chaz has another winner.

Thanks @qtrmoonlady1  for the review.  I should have mine soon.  I can't wait to try it.  

Respected Contributor

Mr.Brown Pants let me down! I got the oil but my CC is still in South San Francisco. Well the scent is very different and hard to categorize. Weirdly, it seems like Fall and Spring to me but doesn't say Winter. Still hoping my CC comes tomorrow and that the Styling Trio comes out. Even if I don't buy more CC after the 32oz., this will be nice mousse and oil to use with 319.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Mr.Brown Pants let me down! I got the oil but my CC is still in South San Francisco. Well the scent is very different and hard to categorize. Weirdly, it seems like Fall and Spring to me but doesn't say Winter. Still hoping my CC comes tomorrow and that the Styling Trio comes out. Even if I don't buy more CC after the 32oz., this will be nice mousse and oil to use with 319.

@KjelleDoes it smell at all like a berry to you or what seems to be the most dominating scent?

Respected Contributor

I am chomping the bit to get my WRC in the second Fall TSV AD, it's not due to ship until the 22nd, aaarrrrrgggghhhh!  I've looked at the order  over and over and cannot edit it to ship sooner.  All the  descriptions make it sound like a winner for me, like WCM and WVM were.  Of all the seasonals, more of the Winters work for me than any other grouping.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 I don't smell Berry at. I smell the Rose, like fading rose and a little fresh greenery.

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 I don't smell Berry at. I smell the Rose, like fading rose and a little fresh greenery.

Thanks @Kjelle. I'm not a rose fan so I hope I won't smell that too much.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 I am not a Rose fan either but I think I will not be overpowered. It does have a freshness to it. That's why I said it is a Fall and Spring for me. The scent is not strong and bright like Summer- it's like the fading scent blowing on a Fall wind to me. Sorry to get so poetic! But I can see also myself smelling it on a walk after it rains in the Spring which is when I enjoy SGGT so much. 🤗

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 I am not a Rose fan either but I think I will not be overpowered. It does have a freshness to it. That's why I said it is a Fall and Spring for me. The scent is not strong and bright like Summer- it's like the fading scent blowing on a Fall wind to me. Sorry to get so poetic! But I can see also myself smelling it on a walk after it rains in the Spring which is when I enjoy SGGT so much. 🤗

@Kjelle  I'm glad to hear that it's not overpowering. I liked WCM at first but the scent lingered in my hair to the point where I just couldn't stand it anymore. So I'm definitely for something light! I still have to wait several weeks to smell the WRC since my AD of the September TSV doesn't ship until the end of December. Oh well, I'll just have to be patient! I'm hesitant to buy any ODOs in WRC without having smelled it, though.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@Kjelle  I'm glad to hear that it's not overpowering. I liked WCM at first but the scent lingered in my hair to the point where I just couldn't stand it anymore. So I'm definitely for something light! I still have to wait several weeks to smell the WRC since my AD of the September TSV doesn't ship until the end of December. Oh well, I'll just have to be patient! I'm hesitant to buy any ODOs in WRC without having smelled it, though.

@HSB1204 Let me know what you think when you do smell it.

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 Let me know what you think when you do smell it.

@KjelleWill do! Based on the descriptions so far it sounds like a very interesting scent.