WEN

Super Contributor

Winter CC duos gone for free shipping day?

So frustrating....just yesterday I was browsing Wen products/prices here and I was considering buying a duo of Winter Chocolate Truffle (even though I hadn't tried the one sitting under my sink yet!

When I washed  my hair yesterday I decided to use the WCT so I could decide if I wanted more.....and just as I suspected I LOVE the scent and the performance.

I was pleasantly surprised to see free shipping today, thought it was perfect day to order the duo I saw yesterday and POOF....they are gone! I'm not a happy camper today GRRRR

Respected Contributor

Re: Winter CC duos gone for free shipping day?

There has been some commentary on the other forum site about how the WEN inventory keeps fluctuating all over the place.  My only suggestion is that you save something you want to order in your wishlist here on the Q website, then keep checking back as many times as you can, so if it pops back up you can order it quickly.  So far, you are the only person I've seen to *ever* see the Winter duos offered for sale this visit, so you are doing better than the rest of us.  I've just ordered what I wanted in gallons, it's easier for me, but I know some really only want the 32 ounce bottles.  Good luck, @TamiT28 , I hope you can snag that duo while the sale is still on. 

Super Contributor

@CamilleP   I went ahead and ordered the Chocolate Truffle gallon, I joined Rakuten and got 20% cash back so I'm feeling pretty good about this instead of the 32 oz. duo! 

I will just refill my 32 oz. bottle as I go.

Interesting about the fluctuating inventory, I hadn't really thought about that.....

Respected Contributor

With a rebate like that, the gallon was REALLY a good deal, @TamiT28 , good for you!  That's how I handle gallons, too, I just refill the 32 ounce bottle over and over, it saves tons of recycling for me. 

Re: inventory, I just checked and saw something new in the seasonals, a perfume product in the "summer" scents.  I didn't click on it, it might actually pop us as "sorry, this item is not available at this time".  The Q's computer systems, from inventory to website to forum functions, is in serious need of upgrading and regular maintenance,  I fear.  

Respected Contributor

I do see the Fall seasonal duos available and on sale, but no Winter.  I actually prefer the Fall Pumpkin Pecan Latte to the Winter Chocolate Truffle but I love Winter Vanilla Mint.  I might consider a WCT/WVM duo but they never offer that!