WEN

Honored Contributor

Winter 3 Piece Set

[ Edited ]

Thursday 11am eastern/8am pacific  QVC Main channel

Chaz will be on with a 3piece set of 32oz Winter CC, Mousse, and comb for $70.

Choice of Chocolate Truffle, Vanilla Mint, and I’m not quite sure of the others—Wild Berry and White Forest I think he said.

ETA:  Red Currant also.

Respected Contributor

Good that this is being offered, since the 32oz cc of WCT is no longer available (and I think WVM sold out before that).  I rarely use the mousse (and I'm sure I still have some in SHP still here) so it wouldn't be for me, but I'm sure others will be interested.

Honored Contributor

A587245 $69.96

Respected Contributor

I don't use the Mouse and don't need a comb so this isn't a good price / value for me. I may have to start using something other than Wen, the prices (on everyting) are going up and the deals are not very good and very far and inbetween.

I have one more tub of 613 body cream, I was hoping to get another deal on that but so far no dice.

Couple years ago I got the 613 Cleansing and Body Treatment for like 70.00 it was a GREAT deal, thankfully I got 2 and went on Auto Delivery but it has ended and now I'm savering my last tub but have not purchased due to no deals, might have to check ebay..

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl

Wen is 50% off right now on viewyourdeal.com. Also he is now having a 40% off sale on his site all month long. The prices are really good.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SandGirl

---

You aren't the only one that's not been happy with the lack of WEN inventory and specials here at QVC.