WEN

Honored Contributor

As promised...a picture of my perm!  My curls are all even!! 😁

E4B33EB9-2CBD-407A-87D0-52669A42F132.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
@SurferWife nice!!! I looked at pics of all the perms I got in the ‘80’s which was the trend and I say to myself all the $ I spent and really didn’t need them let alone the damage I did . There was one perm that was the best it was a piggyback perm and my hair was extremely long. It took my gf hours to curl!! The crazy ‘80’s. I have to say SAM and FAS really brings out my natural wave. When I let my hair grow a few years back it looked like I dried my hair in a braid. With you living by the beach this is such a carefree style, I’m jealous.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife 

Oh wow, so pretty...I see what you mean about even curls..

Your color is  such a compliment with your skin tone..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Good golly, Miss Molly!  Those are some serious, BEAUTIFUL curls! I think Chaz should have you as one of his models (if we ever get back to having hair demonstrations in the studio!). Color is gorgeous. Going to change your avatar?

Respected Contributor

So beautiful, I love those curls!!!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife Good golly, Miss Molly!  Those are some serious, BEAUTIFUL curls! I think Chaz should have you as one of his models (if we ever get back to having hair demonstrations in the studio!). Color is gorgeous. Going to change your avatar?

@World Traveler 

I would happily be a WEN model...LOL!  I'll wait for a full make-up day to change my avatar.  That's my work from home look that I will only share with my closest friends...HA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - whoa, those are some terrific curls you have there - nice and even. Love it!

Frequent Contributor

Curls look AWESOME.

I do have a question though and hope you can help. My 1" prepandemic hair is now 10+ inches of curls just like yours now look.

Although I am loving the look (first time my hair has been this long since 1974) but how do you get the WEN comb through it in the shower?

I am having trouble adjusting.

and again your hair looks just awesome

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  - Your hair is beautiful and so are you!   Can't wait to see your next pic!

Honored Contributor

@Boxerdoglover 

Thank you!  I don't use a comb; I just rake it through gently with my fingers.