WEN

Regular Contributor

Why no Fig or Pomegranate for QVC Big Deal

I love Chaz and Wen but I will never understand he offers only a few scents for the big deal. This isnt the first time Fig and Pomegranate are excluded. Does anyone know why he does not offer those formulas for specials???? Thanks
Valued Contributor

Re: Why no Fig or Pomegranate for QVC Big Deal

Chaz said during the holiday TSV that those three were the most popular core formulations, so I guess that's the reason.  IDK?

Honored Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:
I love Chaz and Wen but I will never understand he offers only a few scents for the big deal. This isnt the first time Fig and Pomegranate are excluded. Does anyone know why he does not offer those formulas for specials???? Thanks

@JohGlo 

I believe it is because Chaz is not the one that chooses the formulas to be offered.  QVC does.  And apparently those are the most popular so that's what they wanted to sell.

Chaz has often said that he consistently wants to offer his customers what they want, but QVC has the ultimate say on what they choose to sell.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

TSV are usually the slowest sellers or they include a new scent for draw in new sales.

The TSV is no better than what is found at Costco- you end up with a big quantity of more than you can use- alot is given away .

Esteemed Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:

Uh ... I don't think this is Chaz's doing.

Classic Cucumber Aloe is also missing from this year's offer.

One year ago, March 10th, 2020, I ordered a Steal or Big Deal that was two quarts of WEN Cucumber Aloe cc with a jumbo 12oz CA styling creme for $58.00 and free ship.

Now, we see the same 3 piece bundle at a higher price, with fewer choices.

I know Chaz didn't come up with the combination of fewer choices/higher prices.

No no ... this is a QVC move.

There are 6 WEN Classics, and that 12oz Styling Creme was bottled special for last year's offer.

3 of the 6 sold out last year, and I think QVC is doing some housecleaning to move out what was left. Remember how crazy they got about clearing the shelves and selling off old inventory a while back?

I suspect this is what's left of last years March 2020 special.

Super Contributor

@JohGlo My guess is that they just have a lot of overstock. I see this almost as a "clearance" sale. 

Contributor

I ordered this same special last year in Tea Tree on auto-delivery.  QVC did not honor the auto-delivery.  My order went to backorder and then it was cancelled without any notification or explanation.  I wrote to the QVC Social Team and never received a response.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@JohGlo wrote:

Uh ... I don't think this is Chaz's doing.

Classic Cucumber Aloe is also missing from this year's offer.

One year ago, March 10th, 2020, I ordered a Steal or Big Deal that was two quarts of WEN Cucumber Aloe cc with a jumbo 12oz CA styling creme for $58.00 and free ship.

Now, we see the same 3 piece bundle at a higher price, with fewer choices.

I know Chaz didn't come up with the combination of fewer choices/higher prices.

No no ... this is a QVC move.

There are 6 WEN Classics, and that 12oz Styling Creme was bottled special for last year's offer.

3 of the 6 sold out last year, and I think QVC is doing some housecleaning to move out what was left. Remember how crazy they got about clearing the shelves and selling off old inventory a while back?

I suspect this is what's left of last years March 2020 special.

I think you're right, Hedge.  By the way, how's your shoulder?  I hope okay.  Anyway, yeah, the Q says what and how much to bring.  Well, it's their show, so I guess that's the rules.  Be well..XO