WEN

Honored Contributor

Which classic scent is best for men?

DS likes these. I've been sending them to him at school, but I'm all over the place with the formulas. Most of the time I send him SAM. Last time I sent him Tea Tree, and he liked that too. His hair is shortish, wavy, and thin texture. Any advice? TIA! Smiley Happy

Does anyone know what formula Jack the Wen model uses? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Which classic scent is best for men?

Jack uses Tea Tree. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Hi @beach-mom  My son likes Wen too Smiley Very Happy

I have given him SAM, FTP, WWC, and BGT. He's not at all picky about scent and they all work well for him.

I heard on one of Chaz's last shows that Jack uses TT

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

DS likes these. I've been sending them to him at school, but I'm all over the place with the formulas. Most of the time I send him SAM. Last time I sent him Tea Tree, and he liked that too. His hair is shortish, wavy, and thin texture. Any advice? TIA! Smiley Happy

As @jaxs mom, Jack does use Tea Tree.

I don't think most of the core scents linger beyond the shower, so if he uses Pomegranate, he won't smell like fruit all day. (Many of the seasonal scents do linger, so more caution may be advised there if he doesn't want to smell like fruit, florals, or maple!)

I think he could use any of the core formulas without worry, but I can understand if you worry he might not want lavender. I'm allergic and can't speak to that one, but if that scent does linger, he might want to avoid it.

Valued Contributor

My husband has not found a scent he does not like so no help there, however Lav is great for volume for fine hair, and Fig is great on damaged hair.

Esteemed Contributor

IMO the LAV has a lingering scent. I know this isn't a Classic but what about Wen Men? I've never smelled it but @77yangya is a huge fan of Wen Men and might be able to help.

Esteemed Contributor

Old Spice.....lol!

Valued Contributor

Hahaha! Around here we have the holy trinity of sawdust, motor oil and bacon.  

Honored Contributor

I don't think Chaz makes CCs in those scents. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@woodyend wrote:

Hahaha! Around here we have the holy trinity of sawdust, motor oil and bacon.  

@woodyendLOL! I am such a guy at heart. I LOVE the smell of freshly cut wood, whenever we go to Lowe's I have to walk to the lumber aisle just to smell it in the air.

@beach-mom, my husband prefers the scents of Wen Men and Light. As far as classics are concerned he uses Tea Tree as well.

#IAmTeamWen