WEN

Trusted Contributor

Which WEN cleansing/conditioner to use?

I need advice from real users of WEN cleansing/conditioner.   I have thinning fine hair do to age and it is also color treated!

When I read the various types of hair for all the different scents I fit in to more than one which confuses me.

Can anyone give me some advice?Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Which WEN cleansing/conditioner to use?

I suggest that you go to Chazdean.com.

Click shop Wen.

Then recommendations. 

Answer the seven questions. 

Get three recommendations. Good, better, best. 

Good luck. Hope you find the perfect formula for your hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DLew wrote:

Click shop Wen.

Then recommendations. 

Yes, @Newgate this is an excellent suggestion and the place to start. Then come back here if you have additional questions that many here can then specifically answer for you. 

There may be a combo kit of multiple formulas and/or scents that may be of interest and a good place to start. I did that and was able to experience product and later tune to my specific needs.

Trusted Contributor

@DLew wrote:

Click shop Wen.

Then recommendations. 

@DLew@rochelleS  Thanks to both of you!  I went to the website and did come up with a scent/formula!!  I appreciate your suggestion!

Esteemed Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

@DLew wrote:

Click shop Wen.

Then recommendations. 

@DLew@rochelleS  Thanks to both of you!  I went to the website and did come up with a scent/formula!!  I appreciate your suggestion!

lol @Newgate don't leave us in suspense!  What was recommended for you??? Lavender, Tea Tree, would be my two guesses. Do share.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Newgate wrote:

@DLew wrote:

Click shop Wen.

Then recommendations. 

lol @Newgate don't leave us in suspense!  What was recommended for you??? Lavender, Tea Tree, would be my two guesses. Do share.

@rochelleS  @DLew    Best: 613  better:  Mandarin Italian Fig    Thanks again....will try to remember to report results!!

Respected Contributor

Yes, going to Chaz's site like the other posters said is an excellent way.  I use them all and they all work wonders for me.  I just use the ones that I like the smell the most!  Some like to specialize and the above suggestion is great for that!

Contributor

I LOVE the seaonals and the first day my hair is amazing but i can never get more than one day, the next day my hair is greasy and weighed down.  Some have sugguested that they are "too much" for my hair.  I'm not crazy about the originals.  What if I tried Wen kids, do you think that might be lighter in my hair?

Esteemed Contributor

@Cristyn-Momof2 wrote:

I LOVE the seaonals and the first day my hair is amazing but i can never get more than one day, the next day my hair is greasy and weighed down.  Some have sugguested that they are "too much" for my hair.  I'm not crazy about the originals.  What if I tried Wen kids, do you think that might be lighter in my hair?

do you cleanse, rinse, repeat?

and

on its own, without WEN, as the hours pass following a hairwash, does your hair become progressively more oily or more dried out looking/feeling?

Contributor

Yes, I use exactly as directed.  I’ve never been able to get more than one day after shampooing but was hoping to with Wen; it gets pricey using every day