WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Which Gallons will you choose? :)

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife   I actually put a gallon of Indigo on waitlist.  I checked the ingredients stack on all the Blessings, and they all have honey, so I have not ordered them.  If I could I'd get Hope, it's my most favorite of all his blessings scents.  At least FGP and WVM haven't gone away yet, I'll cry if they do.

OH, and Mary Beth just said over 14,000 gallons sold!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife Blush Floral, right? Think I'll get it. Or maybe the Blue Floral. Darn, can't make up my mind which would look better with my gray hair: Blush or Blue. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife Blush Floral, right? Think I'll get it. Or maybe the Blue Floral. Darn, can't make up my mind which would look better with my gray hair: Blush or Blue. Smiley Sad

@World Traveler 

Blush Floral is what Mary Beth was wearing.  I've put it on my wish list for now. Hopefully it won't sell out before I can budget for it after all my WEN.  It's so beautiful!  I have found that Kim's blouses fit me very well.  I have another one I just purchase in April.  I tried it on, but haven't had a chance to wear it yet since we've been staying at home.

Now...on to my SMM!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Never purchased any of her clothes. True to size? Size up? Size down?

Since what she was wearing really caught my eye, I will get it in the Blush, even though blue is a great color on me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

True to size...I am a size 14 up top (38"); 16 on bottom.  Her Large in her woven tops fit me perfectly.  I have found her cotton tops fit a little bit large, but her woven tops are more fitted (in a flattering way, not a tight way).  I pretty much wear Large in most of my QVC clothing (SG, IM, D&C).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Done!

Now, back to WEN. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As of this morning, May 31, the only Blessing left is Light. The others are on wait list.

And Indigo is out as of yesterday. Everything else, at any level of intensive cleansing, are still available. Usually Cucumber Aloe goes out first of the Classics because they don't bring in as many as the others. But CA is still available.

Honored Contributor

I heard Sandra say that over 17,000 gallons have been sold so far and it isn't even June!

She also said that NINE formulas have sold out. Which one am I missing?

Men

Faith

Hope

Joy

Love

Strength

Indigo
Pet

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

You got them all, but there are 2 WEN Pets scents and both sold out Heart

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa Oh! I didn't know there were TWO pet scents. Okay, got it. Thanks!