WEN

Occasional Contributor

Re: Which Gallons will you choose? :)

I've already picked up Summer Mango Coconut, Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Winter Vanilla Mint! (Yay!) But now, I'm tempted to pick up Spring Honey Lilac and 613 lol To be far, I am stocking up on my WEN since I'm out of Cleansing Conditioner and Styling Products.  There's something so reassuring about Auto-Delivery and stocking up on styling products, knowing that I will not run out of WEN anytime soon. 

Frequent Contributor

I just purchased the Summer Mango Coconut and Winter Vanilla Mint on Auto-Delivery.😍😍😍😍

I can't wait to see what Chaz will offer us Wen girls through the month of June.

Honored Contributor

@Always7 You got my three initial favorites when I joined WEN. I now would add to those three the Winter White Forest. I am so, so glad (and surprised!) that the Mango Coconut, Ginger Pumpkin, and Vanilla Mint are still being offered, when he said last year they were going bye-bye.

Maybe he kept them due to the many posts we had on Facebook against him stopping their production. 

Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@katwalker If you are seriously considering the Cucumber Aloe, just a heads up.....in years past, that is one of the first of the Classics to go, because they don't normally bring in as many CA as they do the other Classics. You might want to nab it sooner than later.

Thanks for letting me know. Turns out I’m stocked up on CA now that I check my stash. This is my husband’s favorite scent on me, but since I’m getting so many others (and have at least two CA gallons already), I won’t be buying any.

Honored Contributor

I want SMM
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Toby is STOKED about his gallon!  He says to wait for Chaz to be on air so he will get his extra credit.

6879B2EE-285C-4BE1-A5AD-964427AD5791.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Wowee!  Gallons even in the Wen Pets!  Thank you for posting that, SurferWife.  Yes, I want Chaz to get his credits too.  I'm hoping soon that things will get normal.  Great job posting!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Always7 You got my three initial favorites when I joined WEN. I now would add to those three the Winter White Forest. I am so, so glad (and surprised!) that the Mango Coconut, Ginger Pumpkin, and Vanilla Mint are still being offered, when he said last year they were going bye-bye.

Maybe he kept them due to the many posts we had on Facebook against him stopping their production. 

I definitely would wager on that!  LOL!!!  It's nice to see them all there so everyone can get their favorite and I believe Chaz feels that way.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, geezerette for posting the show times!!!

I guess Wen Men's gonna be my choice.

Honored Contributor

My first WEN gallon of the season purchased! WEN Pets! The Lemon Rosemary Vanilla Bean (613) scent!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.