WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: Which Gallons will you choose? :)

[ Edited ]

If Summer Mango Coconut and Winter Vanilla Mint are in the lineup for gallons, I'm stocking up! 😀😀

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

I finally got to watch one of Chaz's videos (from yesterday) on FB today & I heard him talking about the 11 new gallons.The ones you listed are the right ones I think plus also the Fragrance Free Rice gallon.

He also mentioned that the gallons would be launching tomorrow (5/26) as a HIT during the "Find Your Happy Daily Deals" show hosted by Terri Conn from 9AM-10AM PT, Noon to 1:00PM ET.

If that's the case, I think the Gallons at sale price will probably be up on the WEN page sometime after midnight tonight. Chaz didn't know what time within the hour that the HIT would be or how long it would be. 

I'm not sure if we'll get an email with the showtimes or if they'll put them up on FB with all that's going on. I did notice that there's also what looks like a live WEN show on QVC2 on the 28th 6PM-7PM ET. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

It is my understanding that the prices will be $149, $159, and $169. If that is true, then that is the lowest in the five years I have been with WEN.

The lowest would be the classics, then the seasonals, and then 613/319. Don't know where the Bella gallons or Mens gallons fall under. Since I don't do well with the rice based, I am not sure which price point they fall under.

Also, I read on Facebook that there are going to be 11 gallons never before offered. I find that hard to believe, because almost all of his have been offered at some point in the gallons. I could be wrong on that. Maybe there are some that haven't been offered in gallons before. We'll see.

Should be interesting!

@World Traveler 

The 613 gallon is $159!  WHAAAATTTTTT!?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Just heard that the new gallons will be the Blessing scents, the Bella Spirit regular and Indigo, the Mens, and also two of the WEN pets. Guess that is why there are 11 new gallons. Makes sense.

They will be available starting on the 29th.

Getting this second-hand, so hopefully it is correct.

@World Traveler 

I am ALL in on the WEN Pets!  The one that has the 613 scent makes my baby smell sooooooo good!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

The sale prices are up, but there’s no sale prices on WEN Kids?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmm.  Right now I'm only seeing the seasonal gallons in spring and summer scents.  I wonder if the rest will be up in a few days when Chaz starts his hour-long shows.🤞

ETA:  They're all up now.  (A266129)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katwalker wrote:

The sale prices are up, but there’s no sale prices on WEN Kids?

@katwalker 

It doesn't look like it--yet.

I think some of the sale choices haven't been posted yet because it's a few days before the actual June sale starts and Chaz isn't having any full hour shows just yet either.  Sometimes at the beginning of the sale, it takes QVC a couple of days to get all the sale prices and products posted.

At least I hope that the reason.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Per Chaz's Facebook Page:

It’s that time of year.
The Gallons on QVC are on SALE starting today 5/26/20
9am PDT. / 12pm EDT. with Terri Conn

Bringing 11 never sold on QVC formulas, making it a total of 43 Gallon choices for you.
Including The Blessing Collection, WEN MEN, WEN Pets, Fragrance Free (Rice) and Bella Spirit.

Thank you for all your love and support throughout the years.
See you on QVC

Blessing Gallon.jpg

Love Gallon.jpg

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa Looks like you are right! The pricing is kind of interesting this time around. Can't wait to see what else he has going for us. Heart

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

I'm interested to see what else is coming too. I won't get to watch the show at noon, but have the DVR set. Smiley Happy

Just wanted to let you know that someone from the WEN team listed a schedule of shows in an answer to someone in the Vistor Posts on Chaz's FB page. It doesn't say whether they're LIVE, REPEATS, WEN SHOWS or HITS, but it does give dates & times for each QVC channel. Heart