WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Which Gallons will you choose? :)

Ohhhhhhh!  This is gonna be a hard decision.  I saw on Chaz's fan page that he's gonna be offering the blessing series in gallons too.  I have to see everything being offered and then make a decision.  Too difficult to do it off the cuff, I have so many favorites!  I'm gonna check out the new Botanical that Chaz has as a new item.  Anyway,

Fall Ginger Pumpkin

Fall Fresh Apple

Melon Mint

I'll be getting three 32s in the winter ones and three 32s in summer ones from the TSV  offered in Dec. 2019.  It will be my last shipment and that will complete it so like I said, VERY difficult decision!  LOL!  Love Gallonpalooza month though.

Respected Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

WEN Kids has no menthol.  It's been clinically tested and is pediatric safe, no tears.  It's used by adults that have issues with menthol but love WEN.  Not just kids, adults love it too.  

I got two gallons of the Wen Kids Apple when it first came out.  Wen Kids is SO gentle and just as luxurious too.  It's lovely.  I love all three scents too.

Occasional Contributor

@World Traveler If he is indeed shelving Summer Mango Coconut, Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Winter Vanilla Mint then I hope he brings them this Gallons month as a "Last Hurrah" of sorts. If he does..I need to stock up and get them on Auto-Delivery 😅

Honored Contributor

@Always7 That's why I got the Mango Coconut in the gallon size last year. Had plenty of the Vanilla Mint and Ginger Pumpkin, so there's enough to get me thru for a while, I hope. Smiley Indifferent

Occasional Contributor

@World Traveler Hopefully it is enough Smiley Happy They're such beautiful scents! Summer Mango Coconut smells like the perfect summer day, Fall Ginger Pumpkin smells like home to me, baking with my Mom. Winter Vanilla Mint smells like a sleigh ride, Christmas bells and all on Christmas Eve, Hot Cocoa in hand.

Respected Contributor

Spring Honey Lilac! I might have to get a Fall Ginger Pumpkin too, if I can.
Respected Contributor

Bella Spirit Indigo....I just  add a pump or so to every Wen mixture I whip up..

(once a week I use it straight for my 2nd cleanse) Our water in Az is very hard, (even with a shower filter) it keeps any brassy I pick up "gone" by doing this. I love the Bella line of products..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I had thought I would buy a gallon of indigo but there were so many random good deals since it has been offered- I think I already have 2 gallons. 😁

Honored Contributor

It is my understanding that the prices will be $149, $159, and $169. If that is true, then that is the lowest in the five years I have been with WEN.

The lowest would be the classics, then the seasonals, and then 613/319. Don't know where the Bella gallons or Mens gallons fall under. Since I don't do well with the rice based, I am not sure which price point they fall under.

Also, I read on Facebook that there are going to be 11 gallons never before offered. I find that hard to believe, because almost all of his have been offered at some point in the gallons. I could be wrong on that. Maybe there are some that haven't been offered in gallons before. We'll see.

Should be interesting!

Honored Contributor

Just heard that the new gallons will be the Blessing scents, the Bella Spirit regular and Indigo, the Mens, and also two of the WEN pets. Guess that is why there are 11 new gallons. Makes sense.

They will be available starting on the 29th.

Getting this second-hand, so hopefully it is correct.