WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Where's the Bella Spirit?

@World Traveler 

As if there is a chance that we won't watch and buy all month! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler oh I remember the days when we would anticipate an ODO and wait for it to be shown. Those were the days before social medium. We would wait for Chaz to spill the beans and thankfully he could never keep a secret. There was no early purchases and when it sold out it was gone forever. Many a night I would excuse myself from a table in a restaurant to retreat to the ladies room with my phone for fear I would miss out. Other times I would just refuse to go out. How many times I prayed for bad weather so I could cancel plans all together. They were crazy times but fun as well.
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol . Silly me for even suggesting we won't all watch every single presentation and spend money throughout June. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol believe me I'm sitting on my hands too but through the years I've learned to pace myself .
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue  Oh, the old "I have to use the bathroom" trick. Works every time at work if I am in a meeting! 

Yes, what ever happened to those one day only items where you really had to order quickly or it was gone, gone, gone!

I just keep thinking about all the money he could have made this time around if he had not dropped the prices on the gallons. I know he still makes a profit, but WOW, these are crazy good prices, right?

Esteemed Contributor

@world traveler how could I NOT order a gallon at these prices? The last thing I need in my Wen room is more CC and yet another gallon. Iol. I jusitied the purchase by opening my BGT gallon. I was laughing the other night when Chaz showed his stock room in Pa, mine looks very similiar lol I have to take pics before it starts dwindling because my DD and her boyfriend help themselves and I've been gifting way too much lately.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue  Totally agree!

And wasn't that quite a stock room of WEN he had on hand? Mercy! ha!

Of course, when you realize that he has all those chairs and water bowls for doing the models hair, it makes sense he has such a lot of product in there.

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler yes it was . Maybe instead of my wall shelves I need a set up like that. Omg I laughed when I saw all the 319/613 unibt cuz I have so much of it now that I found all the product my mother bought as gifts. I usually order now but I don't need any until I use some of this up.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Baby steps ladies! We need to be patient this is just the start
of it. New products and deals will be sprinkled in throughout the month so we continue to watch and buy.

Veddy, veddy True!  LOL!  I just love the shows as they come on.  I know what I'm looking for will eventually show on the show.  LOL!!!!  Chaz can't just throw everything out there at once, the newbies will be confused and we don't want that too!