WEN

Regular Contributor

Where is the FIG cleansing conditioner

What the heck where's FIGis he discontinuing it?
Honored Contributor

Re: Where is the FIG cleansing conditioner

No, WEN is not discontinuing Fig.  

A lot of WEN stock was in the QVC warehouse that burned.  And they haven't restocked yet.

Valued Contributor

Hi, Wenners - Looking forward to seeing Chaz tomorrow!  I hope QVC restocks soon and that Chaz is able to offer the Coconut Lime Verbena with his summer CC's, also the Tea Tree oil.  I recently purchased the oil from his site, but when it arrived the cap didn't fit.  No problem - I just tranferred the oil into another dropper bottle, so I didn't bother calling his customer service about it - but I'd rather buy it now from QVC.  I'm thinking of trying the Bella Spirit oil duo.  Fortunately, I still have a whole unopened gallon of Lime Verbena and will buy another in June if available.  

New Contributor

I was wondering also!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Once again, I will repeat what I posted in another thread:

Chaz has stated on social media that if you can't find a product on QVC to contact WEN Customer Service and he will honor their price if he has the product in stock.  Be sure to include QVC's item number and price.

He can not match their shipping rates however, so be prepared for that.

ETA:

CLARIFICATION:

From another poster who spoke directly with WEN customer service about the offer to fill QVC orders...

Chaz's CS said if I have an "order" that is no longer available, cancelled or no inventory currently available, they can try & figure out what pricing Chaz Dean Studio can do.

If you do not have an invoice from a previous price you paid on the Q for an item that is currently not available they can offer 30% off the item price on their website.(not the Q's price)..they will do what they can on shipping costs.

You must send a photo of your invoice or auto delivery cancellation or Item # & they will let you know what they can do.