WEN

Honored Contributor

Nothing like Gallon Month to bring everyone back to the fold, even if it is only temporary! Heart

Honored Contributor

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to add @yuisbuf2

That name is not quite right.  She was a student working on advanced degree and teaching.  She taught at a school near me.

Hope everyone is well and safe.

See you on the playground!

WEN  Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:
I know a lot of the forum gals are posting on the super fans fb as well but I have stressed that we need to keep this forum going as well. It is one of the most popular forums and always has been. And where is @Drythe , my long time Wen buddy? I'm still reeling about talking to Chaz and I want her to know.

Oh yes @ANewHue. I don't do any FB, so this forum is a great help...Smiley Happy

(although I am probably only person left that doesnt' do FB...)lol

@quadmimi  No you're not the only one that doesn't do FB, I don't either, never have Smiley Surprised 

I don't post much but I'm here lurking, I also love the forum and the ladies who post here... And WEN of course Smiley WinkHeart

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suz585 yes and I think Twitter.  I watched something Chaz had put live on there and saw her posting.  I watched it after it was live so didn't say hello to her.  I can't figure out Twitter or periscope to watch them live LOL  I sent her a notification on here to get her azz in here and post and WENable us!😜  @nikki48 

@Drythe .hiya!!

😘

@Suebdoo hiya!! right back.  We seem to run into one another frequently over on CC and AF.  

But NOTHING is quite like the WEN forum.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe  I think it was @yisbuff2 but not certain...Great to see you Heart

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe@  I think it was @yisbuff2 but not certain...Great to see you Heart

@FleaMktQn

You as well!  

How are the birdies?  Give them a peck from me!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe@  I think it was @yisbuff2 but not certain...Great to see you Heart

@FleaMktQn

You as well!  

How are the birdies?  Give them a peck from me!  Heart

@Drythe  Birdies are wonderful...I will be sure and give them a smooch from you Heart

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge  I decided to stop using Wen so that's why I haven't been around. I still think Wen is a great product but it just isn't for me anymore. I used to have extremely thin and damaged hair. When I look at pictures from back then and look at my hair now I can't even believe how much it has changed. At this point I don't really feel that Wen does anything for my hair, though. I've switched to a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner and my hair doesn't look any different than it did when I used Wen so I think it just worked better for me when my hair was more damaged.

I've had lots of fun chatting with everyone on the Wen forum and I learned so much but since I'm no longer using Wen I figured I didn't have much of anything to contribute.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:
I know a lot of the forum gals are posting on the super fans fb as well but I have stressed that we need to keep this forum going as well. It is one of the most popular forums and always has been. And where is @Drythe , my long time Wen buddy? I'm still reeling about talking to Chaz and I want her to know.

Oh yes @ANewHue. I don't do any FB, so this forum is a great help...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  No you're not the only one that doesn't do FB, I don't either, never have Smiley Surprised 

I don't post much but I'm here lurking, I also love the forum and the ladies who post here... And WEN of course Smiley WinkHeart

Oh Hi @FleaMktQn   oh good I am not the only human who doesn't use FB!...Smiley Happy

I bet your hair looks wonderful, you mentioned you have good water, we will be back at  our work place with the water softner soon, it took my Wen to another level..

I am hoping for a nice 613 set & MIF..

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Oh Hi @FleaMktQn   oh good I am not the only human who doesn't use FB!...Smiley Happy

I bet your hair looks wonderful, you mentioned you have good water, we will be back at  our work place with the water softner soon, it took my Wen to another level..

I am hoping for a nice 613 set & MIF..

@quadmimi  It's amazing how much of a difference good water makes Woman Surprised

I'm out of 613 CC but have plenty of all the other 613 stuff. I'd love a great deal on just the CC Smiley Wink I'm really set with everything else so I can't take advantage of any of these great deals Smiley Embarassed

But I have to try the new scents coming out Woman Surprised I just can't help myself Woman LOL