WEN

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue...I miss @bebe777, too. Maybe she got tired of all the negative, WEN bashing posts and just said “the heck with it”. That just my thought. I actually tried to leave the boards as a New Year resolution for that very reason, but I really missed my WEN sisters, so I came back in time for the March TSV...ha!

Likewise, @SurferWife, I started pulling away last summer, and I have left for short bursts for the past year, but always end up wandering back.

@I second that on the duplicate threads @World Traveler!!

And while we're asking,

Where is @ChynnaBlue?

Where is @HappyDaze?

Where is @HSB1204?

Where is @Kjelle?

Where is  @nikki48?

@x Hedge WOW! I remember most of those names and enjoyed their posts.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
I know a lot of the forum gals are posting on the super fans fb as well but I have stressed that we need to keep this forum going as well. It is one of the most popular forums and always has been. And where is @Drythe , my long time Wen buddy? I'm still reeling about talking to Chaz and I want her to know.

Oh yes @ANewHue. I don't do any FB, so this forum is a great help...Smiley Happy

(although I am probably only person left that doesnt' do FB...)lol

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
I know a lot of the forum gals are posting on the super fans fb as well but I have stressed that we need to keep this forum going as well. It is one of the most popular forums and always has been. And where is @Drythe , my long time Wen buddy? I'm still reeling about talking to Chaz and I want her to know.

@ANewHue

@I''m here, I'm here!  I was traveling for @4 weeks but I'm back.  I can't believe you got to actually talk with the magician!  I am thrilled and a bit envious.  But mostly THRILLED.  I would have tripped all over my tongue. 

Best wishes and stay in touch!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Bebe?

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler,  it's the experts right here who taught me the most. I'm a reader. I glean a lot of information from searching old threads.

When I got here, there were people posting on these forums regularly who'd been using WEN from the very early days, and they tried every new WEN product as it was launched. (Some are still here.)

They experimented, made critical comparisons, and drew conclusions which they shared here. Their posts and product reviews were mostly pro-WEN, but always factual, objective, honest, and overall very thoughtfully written. 

They'd shared their expertise with one another as the product line slowly expanded, and reading their reviews and discussions was like WENschool for newbie-me.

Esteemed Contributor
Thank goodness @Drythe it wouldn't be June without my 613 buddy. So I have not
Tried to call in since the time they cut my hold . Chaz was on one morning and I said I should try, the house was quiet but I ran downstairs cuz I was afraid someone may barge I. With a big mouth. I told
The guy last time my call was cut and he said oh don't worry I'll get you on air to talk. Have u heard from HD?
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue...I miss @bebe777, too. Maybe she got tired of all the negative, WEN bashing posts and just said “the heck with it”. That just my thought. I actually tried to leave the boards as a New Year resolution for that very reason, but I really missed my WEN sisters, so I came back in time for the March TSV...ha!

Likewise, @SurferWife, I started pulling away last summer, and I have left for short bursts for the past year, but always end up wandering back.

@I second that on the duplicate threads @World Traveler!!

And while we're asking,

Where is @ChynnaBlue?

Where is @HappyDaze?

Where is @HSB1204?

Where is @Kjelle?

Where is  @nikki48?

Indeed @x Hedge...all 5 of them used to be frequent posters.  There's obviously more to life than the QVC forums, but you do get used to seeing some familiar "faces" around here.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - When I first started trying Wen, I did not come to the forum. I watched Chaz a little and decided to try it out - can we say EPIC fail. 

It was the wrong formula, I did not know what I was doing right or wrong and I gave up.

That was the year Chaz brought in the 5 16 CC in classic or seasonal - still did not have a clue, but I purchased the seasonals and listened some more to Chaz. 

I still had many questions and was getting frustrated to say the least. That was when I found the Wen forum - everyone here is so willing to help and most gracious. No matter how stupid I felt the questions were, not one person here made me feel stupid.

This is by far my favorite place on the Q's site. I am still trying different things and when someone says this is what I do, I give it a whirl. It certainly can't hurt!

To all those present here on a regular basis and to those we seem to be missing, I give you all a big thank you for the help and knowledge you pass along.

Valued Contributor
I’m pretty certain nikki48 is on FB
**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 yes and I think Twitter.  I watched something Chaz had put live on there and saw her posting.  I watched it after it was live so didn't say hello to her.  I can't figure out Twitter or periscope to watch them live LOL  I sent her a notification on here to get her azz in here and post and WENable us!😜  @nikki48 

@Drythe .hiya!!

😘

Respected Contributor

Oh don't forget @Susan25  she used the WCM if I remember correctly...

Glad to see @sonechko@FleaMktQn are stlll here as they can also..

What a great group of  "Wenner's"..Smiley Happy