WEN

Respected Contributor

Where are the 32 oz seasonals?

I only want to buy 2 more SHL 32 oz seasonals and the standalone option doesn't even come up.  The only one I see is the the kit with mousse and a brush.  I don't care for the mousse and I have a Wen brush that I don't use now.

I'm really disappointed that QVC doesn't have the standard product available. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Where are the 32 oz seasonals?

Hi Cosmic1.  It seems that things are a bit different than they used to be.  I believe the crux of this whole thing is, well, to put it in the veracular, "There's a panic on the ingredients".  There still are items on the Q that are on wait list that have been out for years.  I think this is the smoking gun.  I see you don't use the brush.  I really like it but I found a brush that is made of bamboo and it has the mixed bristles like Chaz's but it's oblong shape and paddle, not round.  The bristles have that ion/whatever thingy (LOL) that makes the hair cuticle nice and sleek.  I got one on Amazon.  The good thing about this one is that I don't need so much tension which makes breakage and my hair comes out wonderful and dries faster.  I found it because I saw Chaz's new brush on the show, however he said it's not coming out until next year so I tried to find one like it.  I hope they offer it for you soon.  So very nice of you to post such a lovely post when I was upset about the Wen Men EDP. XO  I won't forget it.

Trusted Contributor

It's only April.  QVC, please order more 32 ounce spring seasonal!  

Respected Contributor

@77yangya, you are so sweet.  I know that we are both Wen Men afficionados and I was excited and then disappointed too about the EDP.

They don't have any of the spring seasonals in the 32 oz available that I could see.  Maybe they are just cutting back.  I know I can buy it from Chaz Dean, but QVC usually has a better price. 

I am bummed - I hope they get it back or I'll be buying from Chazdean.com

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cosmic1

OUCH!  Smiley Sad

Hard to believe there are NO MORE 32oz offers for SHL, or SCB!

I would contact customer service and complain.  They need to know that they are MISSING SALES due to short inventory.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1@Drythe - I too was wondering as I wanted to purchase a 32 oz of SCB. I finally did a live chat with CS and asked that same question. Of course, he had a standard answer of no stock don't know when it will be back, blah, blah, blah. 

I don't blame him I'm sure that is the response they are to give. However, I told him I was not happy that it was only April and they were out of all 3? And, QVC's handling of Wen product stock was poor and they were dropping the ball.

Also told him I might have to start shopping for Wen elsewhere if they couldn't keep inventory on hand.

Well, I feel better...lol

Respected Contributor

Well, I just bought a gallon from Chaz. I was going to buy 4 of them anyway, just split 2 and 2 between April and May. He has free shipping today, so $256 / 4 = $64 per 32 oz, which is pretty close tonthe QVC price after they add shipping. I don't know why QVC can't get the inventory when Chaz has it.
Trusted Contributor

It looks like they are in stock today. 

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

Now that they brought the 32 oz Seasonals back, how about the Seasonal Revitalizing Mist duos?? I'm on my last SOB and don't want to run out! : )

Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 - Thanks for the info. I had a lengthy live chat with CS the other day. Maybe lit the fire to get more inventory, lol.