WEN

Valued Contributor

Heard anything?

Regular Contributor

I think he comes back the end of May. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you. I will mark my calendar and purchase accordingly.

Super Contributor

Re: When will Chaz be back?

[ Edited ]

I'm pretty sure at least one host and Chaz himself said the end of May.

I can't wait to see what gallons will be offered this June!

Respected Contributor

Yes, you're right.  I heard Chaz say the end of May.  I'll miss him.  He posted on his face book fan page that he will be launching Wen Men EDP around Father's Day!  I've been waiting and hoping for this for years!  I still cannot believe the NBTs' he makes, how wonderful they work.  I only need one application after my shower.  My skin is so soft and hydrated.  I've tried every and any product as a body lotion I could and none of them even come close to Chaz's NBTs, not the scent or the results.  It's great that QVC does easy pay too!

[ Edited ]

I will be glad when Chaz gets back too! Why can't they have Easy Pay Specials when he is gone too!? I need to order some but missed him and all the Easy Pays, even though March Specials aren't too great right now!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Yes, I heard Chaz say he wouldn't be back until end of May ... just in time for kickoff of gallons and summer scents Smiley Happy

Hopefully the Inside Q will have preorder info on gallons.  Cucumber Aloe sold out the 1st day it appeared on air.  I ordered SAM instead but was unable to change for the 2nd A/D, so I cancelled.

Wonder if there will be a new summer scent?  I don't do coconut (allergies).  I don't really need any CC -- have several  32oz SHL/SHP/FTP/WCM.  Although I did order the SCB 32 oz A/D to try. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lynnster67 wrote:

Yes, I heard Chaz say he wouldn't be back until end of May ... just in time for kickoff of gallons and summer scents Smiley Happy

Hopefully the Inside Q will have preorder info on gallons.  Cucumber Aloe sold out the 1st day it appeared on air.  I ordered SAM instead but was unable to change for the 2nd A/D, so I cancelled.

Wonder if there will be a new summer scent?  I don't do coconut (allergies).  I don't really need any CC -- have several  32oz SHL/SHP/FTP/WCM.  Although I did order the SCB 32 oz A/D to try. 

@Lynnster67 Yes there will be a new summer scent. It was mentioned in another thread (can't remember which now, sorry!). Tropical scent of some sort I think it was described as. If I find the exact info again I will post it. No idea if it has coconut in it or not. 

ETA: Okay I found some info about the new summer one:

Trusted Contributor

Re: Did Chaz Spill the Beans?
@a WEN Angel wrote:

@bruingirlwill be around with the full name, but I believe Chaz said Tropical Fruit Smiley Happy 

yes, Tropical Paradise......thinks summer fruits....I've described it on periscope as the most summer-iest of summer seasonals LOL!! 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

Tropical Paradise.... OMG! Chaz has been on an excellent streak this year!

#IAmTeamWen