WEN

Regular Contributor
Does anyone know when it is and what it will be? Thanks in advance 😊
Esteemed Contributor

Re: When is the next WEN Tsv

Chaz returns on 12/3. I haven't heard anything on Periscope regarding any goodies, tsv or new things as yet. Might be too early yet.

Maybe it will be the five 16 oz CCs in either Classic or Seasonals again. They each come in a lovely gift box. 

Occasional Contributor

I thought I heard Chaz say on Periscope about a week ago or so that the TSV would be a set of 3 @ 32 oz seasonals.  $79 and change.  (SOB, SHL, SFF) or (FGP, FTP, FFA) or (WVM, WRC, WWF) or (SHP, STP, SMM) are the choices.

Frequent Contributor

I think in 2017 he offered 2 varieties of the TSV. I have notes that I purchased 3 TT 32 oz with one AD as part of that tsv.

Honored Contributor

@Boxerdoglover I agree; that is what he has done in the past. Not sure if he will do it again but would love for him to repeat it so I can get my three Tea Tree 32-ounce bottles again. 

Valued Contributor

I hope he offer's the basic's, TT, Fig, Pom, Lav and SAM. I can only use the Seasonal's once in a while. If I use them all the time my hair gets very dry and feels like straw. Keeping my finger's crossed.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Boxerdoglover I agree; that is what he has done in the past. Not sure if he will do it again but would love for him to repeat it so I can get my three Tea Tree 32-ounce bottles again. 

You and me both @Boxerdoglover!!  I would almost rather by my Tea Tree in this configuration than by the gallon.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

next WEN TSV is 12/3....  the TSV is  (3) 32 oz  CC  in either spring,summer, fall and winter for $79.96....  get ready to shop