WEN

Regular Contributor

Good Morning Everyone:

Please tell me the next WEN TSV will be around Labor Day??? I know he used to always have one around that time and then several years ago the Q stopped that TSV.  Do any of you know when his next TSV will be?  Thanks 

Honored Contributor

Re: When is the next WEN TSV?

Your guess is as good as mine.

As far as I know, Chaz hasn't mentioned anything yet.  He didn't say when he would be back the times I watched during the June shows.  

The schedule doesn't seem to be like it was in the past.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Waiting impatiently for any news after this June.
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, no @JohGlo , can't answer your question.

The Customer Choice Beauty Awards voting is in August. 

Future WEN TSVs and appearances may be linked to the voting results.

Respected Contributor

I emailed Chaz's CS about upcoming TSV...She said they have no date as of yet but looks like sometime in Oct...A ways away but at least there is something upcoming, (hopefully)...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I emailed Chaz's CS about upcoming TSV...She said they have no date as of yet but looks like sometime in Oct...A ways away but at least there is something upcoming, (hopefully)...Smiley Happy

I wonder if that will be the traditional holiday offering.  If I remember correctly, last year that was aired quite a bit earlier than it had been in the past.

If we even get the usual holiday sets this year.  So much has changed lately you just never know anymore.🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I wonder if that will be the traditional holiday offering.  If I remember correctly, last year that was aired quite a bit earlier than it had been in the past.

If we even get the usual holiday sets this year.  So much has changed lately you just never know anymore.🤷‍♀️

@geezerette 

I am not sure what it will be, she didn't offer any info on that...Just that an Oct TSV was in the works..I agree it's all very different now...

Honored Contributor

I busted open my Mango Coconut Gallon the other day.  I had almost forgotten how delectable it smells.  It was heavenly!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Oh, yes, very delectable! Summer Mango Coconut is truly a great experience and I love when it comes up in my rotation. Enjoy! Heart