WEN

Super Contributor

What’s your favorite classic styling cream?

Believe it or not, after over nine years of using WEN I’ve never used a classic styling cream. Only the seasonals and BGT, which I love. My hair is white and pretty thick. Which one do you prefer and why? I can’t decide which TSV formula I want. All the CC’s pretty much work for me. Help!!
Regular Contributor

Re: What’s your favorite classic styling cream?

@cac140 

TT SC  is my personal favorite because it gives my hair a little more lift than some of the others.  In past presentations it has been said that performance is the same and it's just the scent that is different among the classics but that has not been my experience.  

Super Contributor

@Gussie2007 Thank you! I’ve been wondering this very thing. We all have different hair types so I thought some people may have different experiences using the same product. I appreciate your input. 😊
Honored Contributor

@cac140 

You're not alone!  I"m a 7-year WEN girl & have never used the classic SCs. I've only used the seasonals, so this (TSV) will be the first time for me using the classics (Tea Tree).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife
So I’m not the only long time user to not have tried these! I’m teetering between TT and Pomegranate. What to do.... The price is beyond crazy.
Regular Contributor

@cac140 

It's a tough choice.  However, in December I paid $41.00 for two 6 oz.  POM SC (A86337) and these are worth the price.  Whatever you pick will be good - really good - at the TSV price!.

Respected Contributor

I don't find much difference.  I've used FIG, POM and SAM.  I'm considering the SAM TS because I find that the most neutral for mixing.

Frequent Contributor

Love the Lavendar and Sweet Almond Mint

Super Contributor

@sueinsf
That is a very good point. My favorite thing to mix is 613 with a seasonal. I’ve been out of 613 for a long time. Wish they’d do a TSV with that sometime soon.
Super Contributor

@Lucy’sMommy I love those as well. I’m beginning to think I should get more than one at this price and use some for gifts.