WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite WEN Winter Seasonal Formula and Why?

Move over WWM, you had me at the beginning, but NOW WRC is my new CC LOVE!

Love the scent, but the results are the real draw for me.  Just the right amount of moisture for me with the 'teas'.  I purchased the set of 3 16 oz, with a comb on AD.  

You know me and those WEN combs - got to have one everywhere.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Though I am fond of WCM & WWC, my fave would have to be Red Currant. On its own WCM is drying, WWC smells great and has moisture but I wish it were stronger and thicker. Red Currant is the right consistency, feels luxurious in the hair, smells great and gives a great amount of moisture. I feel the moisture in my hair later. The RTM is also great. It really makes a difference in just a few short minutes. Love it!😍

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Meanwhile, I've done another cleanse with WRC, and now I'm sure I need more. I think more WRC CC and the oil will do, but the WRC RTM is calling me . . .

I hope Chaz brings some good winter deals in February. 

I don't want to be without WRC. My hair LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

Looks good, feels good, smells good, and stays that way until the next wash. What's not to love?

I went to bed with clipped-up damp hair and I was still smelling the WRC this morning, even tho my leave-in was 2 parts 613 to 1 part WRC, with 10 drops of TT oil (all pre-whipped with "just enough" water until it 'peaks' like meringue, and waiting in a little plastic cup).

Honored Contributor

Winter Cranberry mint for scent and performance

Winter Vanilla Mint for scent. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

FYI for Winter Cramberry Mint lovers, 50% off on Chaz's site direct and free shipping.  I've stocked up as it's one of my favs as well - other than WVM... something about the mint I guess - smells clean and fresh to me.  

Super Contributor

I'm kinda a lunatic🤡 but I mix my seasons up deliberately! I love WVM in the summer...nothing like that cooling Andes Mint smell on a hot, humid day. And when winter is kicking me to the ground, I love SMC to make me feel better like summer is coming! Same with the peach...I use that year round cuz I love the way it smells like summer. 

Of all the actual winter seasonals, I always have loved WVM the best! To me it smells like Andes Mints and it makes me want them!haha

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't that funny @chickenmoo? Due to cold drafts in my bathroom, I found WVMs creme de menthe to be too breezy-bracing-chilly, and I ended up tucking it away until warmer weather.

I'm sure people would think I'm nuts if they could see me ducking into the bathroom, opening a bottle of SHL and inhaling deeply. Then I move on to the SCLV and do the same thing. Then the FVWP, followed my the WRC.

Just 4 deep appreciative breaths, and in less than a minute I'm back out and dealing with whatever life is throwing at me.

Esteemed Contributor

I really do love all the scents but I'm crazy for WVM(as everyone should know by now). . I just adore the scent, it makes me hapoy

Respected Contributor

@chickenmoo wrote:

I'm kinda a lunatic🤡 but I mix my seasons up deliberately! I love WVM in the summer...nothing like that cooling Andes Mint smell on a hot, humid day. And when winter is kicking me to the ground, I love SMC to make me feel better like summer is coming! Same with the peach...I use that year round cuz I love the way it smells like summer. 

Of all the actual winter seasonals, I always have loved WVM the best! To me it smells like Andes Mints and it makes me want them!haha

@chickenmoo  I don't care what season it is either. I'm still using SMC, SOB and whatever else I feel like using. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

Hands down Winter Cranberry Mint, of all the available seasonal and core formulas.  My fine, straight hair loves it.  I stocked up on the 32oz bottles when they were offered on QVC.  And, thanks to the heads up here, I just purchased a gallon on Chaz's site.  Hopefully my stockpile will last until Chaz decides he must bring this back.

I love the scent too.  One morning, I volunteered in the classroom to help kids bake bread.  The first girl to arrive said, "It smells so good in here!"  I replied, "Yes, we're baking bread today."  Her response, "No, it smells like super charged cranberries."  She has a good nose!