WEN

Super Contributor

Re: What's your favorite WEN Winter Seasonal Formula and Why?

WWC is definitely my favorite Winter formula. I love the scent and my hair responds well to it. Everytime I use WWC, my dog always has her nose in my hair. Guess she likes the scent, too. I'd love the have a gallon of WWC.

After WWC, it's a tie between WVM and WCM. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lol! It's so cool! Your dog likes WWC too, @hfpint!!!

Oh, so sweet...... but she is a girl, right? Awesome to know that animal can also be highly attuned aesthetically to fine smells, and not necessarily only to those she may find exciting on her daily walks along the road! Smiley Happy

You, your girl dog, and I - we all share same liking of WWC!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Lol! It's so cool! Your dog likes WWC too, @hfpint!!!

Oh, so sweet...... but she is a girl, right? Awesome to know that animal can also be highly attuned aesthetically to fine smells, and not necessarily only to those she may find exciting on her daily walks along the road! Smiley Happy

You, your girl dog, and I - we all share same liking of WWC!

Yes, she's a sweet little girl! Very prissy at times LOL

I bathe in Wen for Pets and she looks forward to her bath times. I may have to slip a little WWC in there from time to time and then she can enjoy the smell on herself, too Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Awesome @hfpint!  NOW, I want a little girl dog too!  Hmmm... I really do want to bathe her in Wen, and if I'm lucky she'll look forward towards that too. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

WRC is my favorite CC based on performance. I am so happy though, with WCM as well! It didn't used to be moiturizing enough for me, but now it is.....love!

Never liked WWC. The scent was lovely but the formula was to thin or something....not to my liking. WVM is my favorite scent, but was a bit too drying until recently. Now the formula is much better but not as good as WRC.

Respected Contributor

My favorite was Winter Cranberry Mint, but with that being retired, the new Winter Red Currant will be my choice.

WVM smells good and so does WWC, but I just love the 2 berry scents.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did a round brush blow out tonight after using WVM CC and its SC and mousse. My hair is so incredibly soft and the shine it has is amazing. Yesterday when I just let my hair air dry after using WVM, I noticed the same - shiny soft hair. I have not gotten this kind of shine from any other CC. Anyone else notice more shine after using WVM or is it just me? Lol!  Very impressed so far. 

After I got done blowing out my hair I just ran a little WVM oil through it. (I always like using a little oil on my hair after using a hair dryer on it whether blowing it out or diffusing it) Nice, soft, hair with lots of body. Hoping it performs just as well when I diffuse my waves/curls. 🤞

Occasional Contributor

Winter Cranberry Mint.  It is actually my favorite overall for the body and moisture it gives my hair.  I love the scent too.  I'm so sad it is being retired.  Hubby gifted me a gallon of it for Christmas and I have a few 32 oz bottles left so I'll enjoy it while I can!

Love the Winter Red Currant now but it's not the same....WCM was the best for my hair!  Still, I love all things WEN!

Jeanne

Respected Contributor

@Jeanne412 wrote:

Winter Cranberry Mint.  It is actually my favorite overall for the body and moisture it gives my hair.  I love the scent too.  I'm so sad it is being retired.  Hubby gifted me a gallon of it for Christmas and I have a few 32 oz bottles left so I'll enjoy it while I can!

Love the Winter Red Currant now but it's not the same....WCM was the best for my hair!  Still, I love all things WEN!

Jeanne

I agree with you @Jeanne412 about winter cranberry mint.  I purchased a good supply of it so that I will be able to use it for a whie.  I only used the WRC scent once since I wanted to try it.  I will go back to using WRC after I am finished with the WCM CC that I have opened but on first use, I did like it but not as much as WCM.  

I know that many love WVM winter formula but it is my least favorite winter formula and won't purchase it unless it is in a kit.  I finally got a chance to try it last winter season since i purchased the winter trio that included all 3 winter formulas.  

Esteemed Contributor

It's Winter Red Current for me. My hair doesn't like the other Winters. It's all good. I finally have one favorite for each season.

I've been letting the natural curls have their way for nearly a year. Last Wednesday night I used WRC and dried my hair straight using a brush. It's Sunday, and my hair still looks great! Thinking about cancelling one of my AD and buying WRC oil instead. I did not like that fragrance at first whiff, but it's grown on me!