WEN

Frequent Contributor

Is it me or have the Chaz Dean appearances become few and far between ?  I had ordered WEN Tea Tree and was wait listed and it was just canceled.  It was less than the 45 day wait list timeframe.  It seems very weird to have a WEN order canceled.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What's happening with WEN ?

Much of QVC's stock of WEN was destroyed in their warehouse fire.

Also, Chaz has mentioned a few times that he is having the dreaded "supply chain" problems.  And raw material delays.

Esteemed Contributor

Wen is having some issues for sure.   Same thing happened to me as I had ordered some of his mousse awhile ago and kept getting emails stating "your order is delayed".  That went on for weeks, then I finally emailed the social team and they were able to cancel the order for me as they said the product was not available and didn't know when it would be.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Wen is having some issues for sure.   Same thing happened to me as I had ordered some of his mousse awhile ago and kept getting emails stating "your order is delayed".  That went on for weeks, then I finally emailed the social team and they were able to cancel the order for me as they said the product was not available and didn't know when it would be.

@LindaSal 

If you have had an order cancelled, you can contact WEN Customer Service with all your order information--item number, price, etc.  Chaz has said that they will give you a discount on your item if they (WEN) have it in stock.  You do have to have your order information though, because they will check on it.

But he can't match QVC's shipping prices.  I don't know how much he normally charges.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks !  I hadn't heard that and completely forgot that the fire could impact it.  Such a devastating fire.