WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil?

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Forever and ever my fav oils have been TT & 613.

Recently however, I'm really liking Fig.

@bebe777 at bebe's suggestion I've been using it under my eyes.  Wow, it just sinks right in.  Never thought my combo skin would like an oil SO much.

And then there is SHP and SHL!   

OT ~ @bebe777  thank you for the heads up.  The M0ds removed the snark about my believability.

@Drythe, I'm so glad to hear that it works so well under your eyes. It really is amazing just how quickly the Wen Treatment Oils sink right into the skin.

I've used all six of the oils I have on my face and my face is really happy with all of them (Pomegranate, Tea Tree, Fig, Lavender, Bamboo Green Tea & Spring Orange Blossom). -- That said, the Tea Tree (TT) does the best job for my acne prone skin and the Pomegranate does the best job of decreasing my raccoon under eye circles. A few days ago, I noticed that my lashes under my eyes are actually getting a bit thicker and there are a few more of them. -- Please note, I don't put the POM oil on my lashes (since they contain essential oils... which can be irritating). I put the oil about 3/8 of an inch below my eyes. 

lol, Drythe, I'm looking forward to Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) Oil... especially because I think it's going to be the last harrah for SGGT. Smiley Sad

And about that other thing... geez, my jaw just dropped. I immediately went back to reply to her reply to me about you... but the mods were already in the process of deleting any trace of her nonsense... and I do mean non sense.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

I have combo skin that, like yours, has a mind of it's own.  I use the TT RTM after washing as a toner.

Don't usually use oil on my face, but you were SO right about under the eyes.  I don't have anything POM (can you believe it?) but the FIG is working well!  Thanks again for the advice.

Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Forever and ever my fav oils have been TT & 613.

Recently however, I'm really liking Fig.

@bebe777 at bebe's suggestion I've been using it under my eyes.  Wow, it just sinks right in.  Never thought my combo skin would like an oil SO much.

And then there is SHP and SHL!   

OT ~ @bebe777  thank you for the heads up.  The M0ds removed the snark about my believability.

@Drythe, I'm so glad to hear that it works so well under your eyes. It really is amazing just how quickly the Wen Treatment Oils sink right into the skin.

I've used all six of the oils I have on my face and my face is really happy with all of them (Pomegranate, Tea Tree, Fig, Lavender, Bamboo Green Tea & Spring Orange Blossom). -- That said, the Tea Tree (TT) does the best job for my acne prone skin and the Pomegranate does the best job of decreasing my raccoon under eye circles. A few days ago, I noticed that my lashes under my eyes are actually getting a bit thicker and there are a few more of them. -- Please note, I don't put the POM oil on my lashes (since they contain essential oils... which can be irritating). I put the oil about 3/8 of an inch below my eyes. 

lol, Drythe, I'm looking forward to Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) Oil... especially because I think it's going to be the last harrah for SGGT. Smiley Sad

And about that other thing... geez, my jaw just dropped. I immediately went back to reply to her reply to me about you... but the mods were already in the process of deleting any trace of her nonsense... and I do mean non sense.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

I have combo skin that, like yours, has a mind of it's own.  I use the TT RTM after washing as a toner.

Don't usually use oil on my face, but you were SO right about under the eyes.  I don't have anything POM (can you believe it?) but the FIG is working well!  Thanks again for the advice.

Heart

I have been using the FIG oil for a bit now on my face at night, (not eyelid area) It is amazing, my skin has never looked so good...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Since Chaz mentioned on periscope that there will be a Treatment Oils special offer this saturday -- mainly the Classic oils, but maybe a few others?? -- @sonechko great thread on the Treatment Oils is really helpful. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

notification: @LucysMommy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777!  Every little bit of info is always helpful! Especially for those, who missed it first time around.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is @sonechko's great thread on why Wenners like particular Wen Treatment Oils. 

The Classic Treatment Oils which are included in the Friday, September 23rd Wen TSV: Wen TSV available - 32oz CC, 16oz FVWP CC, 4oz Oil & 4oz Remoist. 

Not only are the products a crazy good value -- but since the products are among the top products that Wenners love -- it's an amazing opportunity. -- The Classic & Fall 4-piece Kit is TSV priced at $59.94 with free S&H and includes: 

* 32oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner -- $49.50 at QVC

* 16oz Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin Cleansing Conditioner -- $36.00 at QVC

* 4oz Classic Remoist -- $58.00 at QVC 

* 4oz Classic Treatment Oil -- currently $54.98 for 5oz at QVC -- $43.98 value at QVC

The six Classic scents are: Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Fig, Lavender, Cucumber Aloe, and Pomegranate.

This Wen TSV is 68% off of the regular individual prices for these items ($187.48) not even factoring in the free S&H. 

The Remoist/Oil duo is available for $79.50. -- But even then, this Wen TSV is 64% off of the prices for these items ($164) not even factoring in the free S&H. 

Additionally, outside of the Remoist/Oil duo (for $79.50) and a few special offers, I've never seen either of these two products in specially priced Wen kits. -- The reason for this is that the ingredients for these two products are among the most expensive in Chaz's products, so he really isn't able to offer amazing values on them very often.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

One of the Wen ODOs for Sunday, October 9th, is:

WEN by Chaz Dean 3-Piece Fall Cleanse & Treat Collection or the WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 3pc Cleanse & Treat Kit Auto-Delivery -- 16oz CC, 4oz Oil & 6oz RTM -- scents: FGP, FTP and FVWP -- 39% savings off of regular QVC prices -- $69.96

I thought some Wenners would be interested in looking through several key Wen Treatment Oils threads such as @sonechko's great What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil? thread. Smiley Happy

There's more information on this value kit, as well as a full cost analysis, in the very first message of the Wen - (2) ODOs Alert - 10/9 - FTP EDP or, Fall 16oz CC, 4oz Oil & 6oz RTM thread. Smiley Happy

This is an excellent Wen ODO value kit. Thank you, Chaz and Dooters!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy