WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil?

"WOW nolimits, No wonder you bought so much SHP oil Smiley Happy"

Oh, I forgot it was YOU, NoLimit, who cleared out that seller from all the oil! Ha-ha-ha!!! No wonder indeed.

I also find, that the morning after I do overnight oil treatment, I can use ANY CC and my hair comes out great! Don't know about "every night" yet, but will definitely increase my oil treatments per your example. Also, liked the idea for CA first cleanse. In December, I'll get all 5 cores CC kit, and try CA for the first time too.

Thanks!

p.s. this upcoming TSV must be a great buy for you NoLimit, with all these practically "free" 4 oz oils included!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@CaitlinH wrote:

errrmmm, the clv addiction is REAL. i just love smelling it when working out, makes me want to sweat more so that i can smell it more Cat LOLCat Embarassed

My most favorite oil so far! LOVE it.

I vote for CLV also...I haven't had alot of the oils, it's a tie with 613 & CLV of the one's I have had...The very best in scent tho..

Valued Contributor

Most favorite oil for which purpose?

TT for scalp treatments

SOB for my face, day and night (thought I read somewhere this had the most beneficial oils for the face)

BGT for my body,, love the scent and the "thinner" consistancy 

BUT . . . . I really luv SHP and SCLV. No way could I pick one, just one favorite, not possible . . . .

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

TT for overnight scalp treatments

POM for styling/smoothing fly aways

SOB is at the top of my 'must try' wish list

Respected Contributor

TT for scalp and growth

For pure deliciousness/addictive ness, SGGT is out of this world and FGP is runner up.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

The nightly oil on my scalp ramps up the hair growth FOR SURE. I feel like I'm always cutting it and it's mid back length again. With regard to diameter, that I'm not entirely sure of,  but I do feel like my hair is both thick and in good condition. I don't color, blow dry or style in any way. LOL, yes I bought a lot of SHP oil and now you know why.  I also use cucmber aloe CC MOST OFTEN for my first cleanse now. I was "TT for first cleanse" for YEARS. I still opt for that sometimes, but I find 90% of the time I grabbed the CA. Most often I use SHP for second cleanse, but if it's extra hot (I'm in south Florida) I'll use TT for my second clenase. I can honeslty say that none of CC's dry my hair out anymore, possibly since I use the oils nightly? I can even use lavender with no issues now. 

I have had no scalp irritation using the oils nightly. I rarely skip a night, and when I do, it's because I simply forgot. I don't have any issues with oils on my pillow, but I do tend to  massage the in oils in quite well and I use a very thin towel wrapped around my pillow that I change daily. I'm thrilled with the oils and I'll never stop using them. I'm equally passionate about the seasonal oils on my body (any my nails grow like crazy since doing this)

This is really great to know! Thanks for sharing this No Limits! I'd be pretty happy with faster hair growth. I already feel as though my hair grows a little faster and my ends are strong/never split. Fabulous.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've tried almost all of the oils from various kits.  Some were mercifully small bottles that were only awful for a short period of time.  Others, like POM, were 4 oz bottles that took me forever to use up because it was so strong and so sweet I wanted to claw my eyes out after an hour.

I have tried, and will not use again because they are too strong to sleep in (let alone walk around in for a few hours at home).  Some of these were the original version before he reformulated them and mixed in like Rosemary into the Fig, etc.:

POM

SHP

FIG

Loving:

SOB

Still in my stash to try:

MIF (I think I have thsi oil from the kit, unless it's a styling cream or something). I keep moving it around in my stash.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

It's a Styling Creme in MIF kit, and a Replenishing Mist. No oil there. I had to buy MIF and BGT oils separately at full Q price.

I used BGT for the first time last night. Now is the morning time, and the oil is not washed out yet, so I can't tell how my hair will come out until later.

But it was quite interesting - even though I put a well measured recommended 4 full droppers, it was so light on my hair! I even thought, it was not enough oil I put. But this morning my hair seems quite oily!

Another thing, for those, who find it difficult to sleep through the night with oils, the fragrance of BGT oil was very light in comparison with all other oils I used, I hardly could smell it at all.

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I've tried almost all of the oils from various kits.  Some were mercifully small bottles that were only awful for a short period of time.  Others, like POM, were 4 oz bottles that took me forever to use up because it was so strong and so sweet I wanted to claw my eyes out after an hour.

I have tried, and will not use again because they are too strong to sleep in (let alone walk around in for a few hours at home).  Some of these were the original version before he reformulated them and mixed in like Rosemary into the Fig, etc.:

POM

SHP

FIG

Loving:

SOB

Still in my stash to try:

MIF (I think I have thsi oil from the kit, unless it's a styling cream or something). I keep moving it around in my stash.

The FIG and SHP oils don't smell that strong to me but the POM oil is horrible. I couldn't wait to get that out of my hair.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a 2 oz TT oil on ebay for $10.73 shipping included, but the dropper bulb was sort of caved in, & didn't work too good, so I had a 1 oz FTP oil that had about a 1/2 inch left in the bottle. I filled the FTP with the TT & used it last night & even tho it was a small amount of FTP, that was still the dominant scent. Very nice mix Smiley Happy