WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil?

@Hilary77 wrote:
Tea tree oil is my favorite oil for scalp treatments. For scent on my hair, I love the pomegranate rosemary the best in the core oils. My favorite seasonal oil would have to be spring honey lilac. However, I have to say that I love all the oils!!

I also agree that tea tree is my favorite oil for scalp treatments.  My favorite seasonal oil is SHP with WWC and SOB a close second. I have liked all of the seasonal  oils that I have used and never been disappointed. 

I haven't tried a lot of the core oils since I don't think that I would like many of them.  The only other core oil that I have used is SAM and I really like it.  

Respected Contributor

The only oils that I plan on purchasing soon are 613 and BGT since I think that I would really like both of them. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:
Tea tree oil is my favorite oil for scalp treatments. For scent on my hair, I love the pomegranate rosemary the best in the core oils. My favorite seasonal oil would have to be spring honey lilac. However, I have to say that I love all the oils!!

I also agree that tea tree is my favorite oil for scalp treatments.  My favorite seasonal oil is SHP with WWC and SOB a close second. I have liked all of the seasonal  oils that I have used and never been disappointed. 

I haven't tried a lot of the core oils since I don't think that I would like many of them.  The only other core oil that I have used is SAM and I really like it.  

I agree with you, Susan and I too, do not have much of a desire to invest quite high amount into core formula oils.

Unless this is a Tea Tree, of course. Hands down the only one core oil I would buy and buy again.

No wonder, when there was "Home and Away" OTO on core oils in June, TT was sold out before I was able to make my decision on it.

Mind you, TT was the only set that sold out in that very hour, all other scents were there, probably still are, I did not look lately - not interested.

Of course, I do want more variety on top of TT,  for me it will be always the seasonal oils, because they are amazing and smell so good!

Valued Contributor

errrmmm, the clv addiction is REAL. i just love smelling it when working out, makes me want to sweat more so that i can smell it more Cat LOLCat Embarassed

Occasional Visitor

I want to hear results not about smell about oils. I have used tea tree for a bald spot I got from flat iron. Has helped a lot. Tried fig didn't do anything and i did not care for the smell . I have tried 613 and bamboo because I thought would be better because of ingredients but really didn't do much for my hair. But the lilac oh my gosh really made my hair beautiful looked really healthy ends were not dry at all but I finally finished bottle 😂. So I am back with tea tree because want to grow out hair by Christmas 2015. But want another seasonal besides smell what benefits in results has lime verbena oil given you?
Esteemed Contributor

@CaitlinH wrote:

errrmmm, the clv addiction is REAL. i just love smelling it when working out, makes me want to sweat more so that i can smell it more Cat LOLCat Embarassed

My most favorite oil so far! LOVE it.

Trusted Contributor

I may be in the minority here, but I find myself using the seasonal oils on my skin the most, and the core oils on my scalp. I use oil on my scalp every single night, and I rotate them all around. I use a seasonal oil on my hands, feet, nails, elbows, knees, etc every morning and evening  I use 4 droppers nightly on my scalp, sometimes 5 if I focus on my hairline heavily. I use twice that amount in seasonal oils, since I use them twice daily. 

Esteemed Contributor

Every night? Wow! Can you please tell me NoLimit, how does this work for your hair? Do you have new growth? Does your hair thickness (diameter) changes? I really would like to know! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

I may be in the minority here, but I find myself using the seasonal oils on my skin the most, and the core oils on my scalp. I use oil on my scalp every single night, and I rotate them all around. I use a seasonal oil on my hands, feet, nails, elbows, knees, etc every morning and evening  I use 4 droppers nightly on my scalp, sometimes 5 if I focus on my hairline heavily. I use twice that amount in seasonal oils, since I use them twice daily. 

WOW nolimits, No wonder you bought so much SHP oil Smiley Wink

But you brought up something I've been curious about & that's about doing scalp treatments everyday, cuz sometimes I like to do that & was wondering if it was possible to overdo it with the oil. Usually 2 or 3 dropperfulls does my scalp & I only occasionally use oil on my body.

Trusted Contributor

The nightly oil on my scalp ramps up the hair growth FOR SURE. I feel like I'm always cutting it and it's mid back length again. With regard to diameter, that I'm not entirely sure of,  but I do feel like my hair is both thick and in good condition. I don't color, blow dry or style in any way. LOL, yes I bought a lot of SHP oil and now you know why.  I also use cucmber aloe CC MOST OFTEN for my first cleanse now. I was "TT for first cleanse" for YEARS. I still opt for that sometimes, but I find 90% of the time I grabbed the CA. Most often I use SHP for second cleanse, but if it's extra hot (I'm in south Florida) I'll use TT for my second clenase. I can honeslty say that none of CC's dry my hair out anymore, possibly since I use the oils nightly? I can even use lavender with no issues now. 

I have had no scalp irritation using the oils nightly. I rarely skip a night, and when I do, it's because I simply forgot. I don't have any issues with oils on my pillow, but I do tend to  massage the in oils in quite well and I use a very thin towel wrapped around my pillow that I change daily. I'm thrilled with the oils and I'll never stop using them. I'm equally passionate about the seasonal oils on my body (any my nails grow like crazy since doing this)