WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil?

I love sleeping with the oils. It makes all the difference  to me - the aromatherapy experience lasting throughout whole night!   I just throw a towel over pillow case. But would not give up the feeling of smelling nice oil fragrance all night long Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, thanks I did see that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it also includes BCC and BL, I want them all!
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Ladies, whoever is still contemplating whether to buy Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Oil or not - get it while you can!

It is soooooo very good - I am totally in love with this product. This is pefect oil in every way, if I had less deep damage to my credit card as I have at the moment, I'd stock SCLV oil up to my ears high!

I love it too sonechko but you haven't tried the SHP yet Smiley Wink

You may have 2 favs Woman LOL

Yes! The SHP oil is great! No need for me to stock up on that one since I did that last year. Cat Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I love sleeping with the oils. It makes all the difference  to me - the aromatherapy experience lasting throughout whole night!   I just throw a towel over pillow case. But would not give up the feeling of smelling nice oil fragrance all night long Woman Happy

That's what I do as well. I just put a towel on my pillow to be on the safe side.

Respected Contributor

Tea tree oil is my favorite oil for scalp treatments. For scent on my hair, I love the pomegranate rosemary the best in the core oils. My favorite seasonal oil would have to be spring honey lilac. However, I have to say that I love all the oils!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have SAM and POM in the core oils. The SAM is one I bought a while back in multiples. I haven't used it as a scalp treatment in a long time, it is at work and I use it to touch up my ends.  The POM seems a lot thicker in consistency but I haven't used it in ages.

In the seasonals I have SHL, SHP, CLV, FTP, and FGP.  I just ordered SMC but it won't arrive until tomorrow.  They all perform about the same for me but I pick them based on mood. The FGP and the SHL can be overpowering at times so if I already have a headache or am not feeling well, I don't reach for those.  I love FGP when the weather is rainy and cold.  

I recently started mixing just a couple of drops of oil with my SC and not only does it perform great, but the scent is longer lasting. I like using the matching CC, SC and oil and then I can smell it throughout the day in my hair.  

Valued Contributor

I'm a self proclaimed oil addict! I use them head to toe almost daily! After my shower I mix a half dropper full of oil with 1 pump from my 32oz lotion on each leg and split that for each arm. I do scalp treatments 2-3 times a week. I use a lot of different ones but for my scalp TT is the one I use the most often. For my body, the 613 is my most used. If I'm feeling a little headache or congestion, I use the LAV Mint oil on my face/temples. It really works! Besides the CC, the oil is my most loved product. I suffer from a rare skin condition that causes severe dry skin. I used to have ugly red bumps all over my legs. I have used almost every product available including harsh prescriptions with No results. After a few weeks of using the Wen Oil the bumps started to disappear. Now after a year and a half of using them my legs have stayed completely clear!! I will Never be with out the Wen oils! 

Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Ok sonechko, I'm dying to know which is the fav, is it SHP or CLV? Cat LOL

I just ordered 3 more oils & a mist from tamrya. I would like to have another mousse too but oil & RTM is all she has. I'm still a very happy cat Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Tea Tree and Sweet Almond Mint are my favorites. Tea Tree is very versatile and the Sweet Almond Mint is my favorite scent.

I've bought many of the seasonal oils the first year they were available and then stopped buying them outside of the 3-piece sets. I've found that Tea Tree and Sweet Almond Mint are good for overnight treatments, but the others either turn some and don't smell as nice after an hour on my head or are too strong for me to sleep with. It's more economical for me to stick to the Tea Tree and Sweet Almond Mint in the full size bottles.

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Ok sonechko, I'm dying to know which is the fav, is it SHP or CLV? Cat LOL

I just ordered 3 more oils & a mist from tamrya. I would like to have another mousse too but oil & RTM is all she has. I'm still a very happy cat Cat Very Happy

It is the Summer Coconut Line Verbena Oil for me, Quinn. Hands down - the best in my opinion.