Respected Contributor

Re: What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil?

@sonechko wrote:

I can see that. Smiley Happy

You always make me laugh Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
My everyday favorite Is POM, I mix it with the body lotion and once in awhile I will use it as a scalp treatment, I love the sweet fresh scent, it invigorating. Now I like seasonal oils for my scalp treatments, my favorite is WVM, I simply cannot live without it in the winter, I just love the scent. When it went away I had to go to the bay for it. That will never happen again. I also like WCM and its a close tie between the two. I also like the cucumber aloe and SMC for the summer months. I recently tried SGGT for the first time and I also enjoy it. I have a nice collection now but still have to add FGP and FIG.

Did you see it, ANewHue, there are talks on the other thread, oils are going to be a part of September TSV? I will get TT and POM, or could it be a core oils variet pack? 2 oz of each - 5 different scents? This would be so great, if they offer 2 oz variety pack!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Ladies, whoever is still contemplating whether to buy Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Oil or not - get it while you can!

It is soooooo very good - I am totally in love with this product. This is pefect oil in every way, if I had less deep damage to my credit card as I have at the moment, I'd stock SCLV oil up to my ears high!

I love it too sonechko but you haven't tried the SHP yet Smiley Wink

You may have 2 favs Woman LOL

Okay, could not hold back any longer, with all your praising of that Peach Oil,

I just went and poured it on top of my head.

It is still a day time here, my hair was perfectly clean and was nice, but - no,  I had do to it! 

I am sitting here with greasy hair, trying to figure out if I like it better than Coconut Lime.... hmmmmm... Don't know yet.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Ladies, whoever is still contemplating whether to buy Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Oil or not - get it while you can!

It is soooooo very good - I am totally in love with this product. This is pefect oil in every way, if I had less deep damage to my credit card as I have at the moment, I'd stock SCLV oil up to my ears high!

I love it too sonechko but you haven't tried the SHP yet Smiley Wink

You may have 2 favs Woman LOL

Okay, could not hold back any longer, with all your praising of that Peach Oil,

I just went and poured it on top of my head.

It is still a day time here, my hair was perfectly clean and was nice, but - no,  I had do to it! 

I am sitting here with greasy hair, trying to figure out if I like it better than Coconut Lime.... hmmmmm... Don't know yet.

I just washed out a 2 hour TT oil treatment, my scalp was a little itchy from sweat head. I used TT & CLV to wash it out & that is an awesome mix. I used kiddie apple for my leave in. 3 pumps of mousse seems to be perfect for my hair, but I can't use it on dry hair.

I'm not gonna tell ya how much I love the wen kids cuz you'll be opening that gallon Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Nope.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Nope.

OK, I'll play nice Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I love the seasonal oils. My favorites March my favorite CC's: FGP, SHL, SGGT. I can't sleep with them in because the oil does stain my bedclothes. I do like to use it on the winter when my scalp is drier. Honestly, the oil really doesn't seem to do anything special except for feeling good on my scalp in the winter. The tea tree is the most tingly and the one I can only leave in for about an hour. The rest I can leave in for 2 or 3 hours. I've resisted buying the SCLV, but I don't know if I can hold out. I love the smell of the CC.
Respected Contributor

Match not March. Lol. I hate these forums with my iPhone because I cannot edit my posts.