WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil?

I just purchased the MIF oil but I have the Pom and tea tree oil and I love them both. I was debating whether or not to get the CLV oil too but I am trying to save my money for the September TSV! Hmmmm decisions decisions!
Valued Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

I purchased two of those SHP "kits", as well. I just emailed the seller. I hope she has more SHP oils. What great deal!!!

Thanks for the "heads up"!!

Did you get yours? I'm SO tempted to get a few more, but I am PRAYING she sells out. I'm sitting on my hands....

Too funny!  I think I was the one that "saved" you from buying that last kit the other day.  I feel the same way about  needing to sit on my hands.  I should be embarrassed by my stash, but I'm not. Smiley Surprised

I haven't heard back yet.  I kind of hope I don't, since I have zero will power.

Trusted Contributor

The horse said we get an oil in the TSV (maybe)

Dooters said: Magic 8 Ball says chances are good.

Respected Contributor

For me it would have to be a tie between the SOB and WWC oils. I just enjoy the scent of both of them. Personally I don't really notice any other real difference in terms of how well they absorb or how easily they wash out. They're all about the same to.

Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

I purchased two of those SHP "kits", as well. I just emailed the seller. I hope she has more SHP oils. What great deal!!!

Thanks for the "heads up"!!

Did you get yours? I'm SO tempted to get a few more, but I am PRAYING she sells out. I'm sitting on my hands....

Too funny!  I think I was the one that "saved" you from buying that last kit the other day.  I feel the same way about  needing to sit on my hands.  I should be embarrassed by my stash, but I'm not. Smiley Surprised

I haven't heard back yet.  I kind of hope I don't, since I have zero will power.

I just emailed her too. Silly me. I want another mousse too if she has them.

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, whoever is still contemplating whether to buy Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Oil or not - get it while you can!

It is soooooo very good - I am totally in love with this product. This is pefect oil in every way, if I had less deep damage to my credit card as I have at the moment, I'd stock SCLV oil up to my ears high!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Ladies, whoever is still contemplating whether to buy Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Oil or not - get it while you can!

It is soooooo very good - I am totally in love with this product. This is pefect oil in every way, if I had less deep damage to my credit card as I have at the moment, I'd stock SCLV oil up to my ears high!

I love it too sonechko but you haven't tried the SHP yet Smiley Wink

You may have 2 favs Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I know Queen, and I totally aware of this fact! Tonight though. Tonight my first SHP oil treatment.

I have a feeling, that just like with both scents CCs, I won't be able to pick a Fav.  To me, they are both AMAZING!

It's okay to have two Loves somethimes (so they say). You never take one for granted this way, and never get bored with a little change at times!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I know Queen, and I totally aware of this fact! Tonight though. Tonight my first SHP oil treatment.

I have a feeling, that just like with both scents CCs, I won't be able to pick a Fav.  To me, they are both AMAZING!

It's okay to have two Loves somethimes (so they say). You never take one for granted this way, and never get bored with a little change at times!

I totally agree. And I've been using the SHP mousse & love it Heart

I orderd the CLV mousse too Smiley Embarassed

And how do you make the font size bigger?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Font Sizes and Font Family is on the top of the message box. It used to be inline with all the other simbols, like bold print, emoticons, etc., but couple of days ago it moved right below them - second line on the top. Press on the arrow and see the choices, Queen.

edit p.s. I don't know how to make it to be my permanent choice in prerences. I think it's possible, but I could get it stick. So I do it manually, I like bigger fonts, the fonts they come up automatecally are to small for me to read.