WEN

Esteemed Contributor

What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil?

[ Edited ]

What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil and Why?

What do you like about a particular scent oil, that makes your prefer it over the others?  Well, we ALL KNOW about Tea Tree....yeah, yeah, yeah...it's greatly beneficial and I have no problem with it's smell. Well, almost.

But it's quite obvious, of course, I'd prefer the scent of other oils.

I am REALLY getting into using and liking Wen Oils for overnight scalp treatments.

And I can not say - they are all the same. No, they are not.

The aromatherapy effect is different and also how hair comes out after the treatment afterwards is also different.

Some are more light and absorbent, like SCLV, in the morning hair almost not oily. It easily washes off too. Followed with SCLV CC it's just great!

I use TT, LAV, WWC. SCLV, Spring Lilac.  SCLV is definitely my favorite so far - just excellent!

I have, but have not tried yet, BGT, MIF, SHP.  Can't wait to use SHP tonight!

I am very curious about other Wen oils I don't have.

I more and more find - oils are almost as important as CCs (for me). I am more and more enjoy using them for scalp treatments, and really would like to hear about your experiences and preferences in Wen oils, and what specifically do you find they doing for you and your hair better, than the other oils do.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Wen Oils are simply AMAZING! Heart

Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil?

Your timing here is amazing! I was just going to let you know that *that seller* has SHP 4oz oils for $20 with $5 shipping. I BOUGHT 5!! They came today, AND THEY ARE PERFECT! She didn't list them yet, and was hoping that those that bought the kits can message her via paypal....WOOT. SHP is my favorite oil. She has 6oz mists also for the same price...

Esteemed Contributor

My everyday favorite Is POM, I mix it with the body lotion and once in awhile I will use it as a scalp treatment, I love the sweet fresh scent, it invigorating. Now I like seasonal oils for my scalp treatments, my favorite is WVM, I simply cannot live without it in the winter, I just love the scent. When it went away I had to go to the bay for it. That will never happen again. I also like WCM and its a close tie between the two. I also like the cucumber aloe and SMC for the summer months. I recently tried SGGT for the first time and I also enjoy it. I have a nice collection now but still have to add FGP and FIG.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

Your timing here is amazing! I was just going to let you know that *that seller* has SHP 4oz oils for $20 with $5 shipping. I BOUGHT 5!! They came today, AND THEY ARE PERFECT! She didn't list them yet, and was hoping that those that bought the kits can message her via paypal....WOOT. SHP is my favorite oil. She has 6oz mists also for the same price...

I could not find them! Was this the same seller with got 5-piece SHP kits? I even did a search no the "sold" SHP oils - nada. But, thanks for the hint! Oh, I re-read what you've said, gottcha. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot tell you how much I love the oils. I think they are SO important! I love them all, and have amassed quite a colleciton, but I also move through them at a rapid pace! I use them on scalp nightly, and body daily. Again, my fave seasonal is SHP and I love all the core formulas. I don't think there is one I don't like...

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

I could not find them! Was this the same seller with got 5-piece SHP kits? I even did a search no the "sold" SHP oils - nada. But, thanks for the hint!

Yeah they are not on the bay....Did you get a kit? If so go to paypal and find her email address, that's the one she's using. She sends an invoice (this way your purchase is backed)

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, my comprehention was not there right away, but I eventually got it, NoLimit!

Thanks!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Yeah, my comprehention was not there right away, but I eventually got it, NoLimit!

Thanks!

You're so welcome! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased two of those SHP "kits", as well. I just emailed the seller. I hope she has more SHP oils. What great deal!!!

Thanks for the "heads up"!!

Trusted Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

I purchased two of those SHP "kits", as well. I just emailed the seller. I hope she has more SHP oils. What great deal!!!

Thanks for the "heads up"!!

Did you get yours? I'm SO tempted to get a few more, but I am PRAYING she sells out. I'm sitting on my hands....