WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

@quadmimi wrote:

@BExplorer  You know I always used the 613 SC, but with new TSV in Fig, I decided to try the SC included...The Fig CC is just doing awsome on my hair, and adding the SC is "wow"....Maybe both together, I am not sure...Super shine, no frizzie's, and any dry ends that would pop up are not there...I guess my babyfine, wavy/curly hair just loves all the fig moisture..so glad I tried it...Smiley Happy

Thanks @quadmimi!  I now have FIG next in my SC line up!  I always have trouble with fizziness, so am excited to give this another try as I haven't used any core SCs for at least a year or two.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Finished 1 32 oz PJP CC and opened another one.  Finished 1 32 oz 319 CC.  I will start using the Light that I opened.

Respected Contributor

Finished a 4oz POM remoist and opened an 8oz..

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

I finished an SOB oil.

Respected Contributor

I finished the bottle of Light CC that came with the spring TSV, and *almost* finished the SCB that came with the last shipment of the fall TSV a/d, I'll blend the last smidgeon of it with another CC tonight and use it up as well.  Won't re-purchase either. 

Since I got the June insider yesterday, I now have to resist the temptation to buy a gallon each of SOB, SHP and FGP.  I still have two gallons and six 32oz  bottles of WVM, no more of that this year!  Maybe a gallon of TT?  (I'm insane, I know, I know.................)  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 32 oz SHL CC.  

I took the SHL gallon that I bought and split it up into 4 32 oz bottles, so I opened one of those.  

Esteemed Contributor

Finished a 319 RTM and opened the same.  

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 SHL RTM. 

Esteemed Contributor

finished a 16oz SHL cc, opened another of the same

Trusted Contributor

I opened the bottle of SCLV I have that I apparently forgot about. Perfect time to try it out so I can decide on the ODO for it before tonight.

#IAmTeamWen