WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

@CamilleP wrote:

Well, I wouldn't actually reccommend doing an Indigo treatment the day before you go to your colorist, because anything she or he does may go badly wrong, since the Indigo is a temporary color correction, not an actual haircolor.  The only thing you need to do to "fix" any results from Indigo that you don't like is to just cleanse with another WEN formula the next day.

@CamilleP 

I decided to wash my hair using just the WEN based on you saying it would "fix" the Indigo results. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I just finished blow drying and my blondish highlights are back, no more orange. I'm so happy you helped me out! Bless You!

Trusted Contributor

I finished a gallon of spring cherry blossom and a quart of tea tree.  Last week, I opened a quart of cucumber aloe.

Respected Contributor

I'm glad Chaz's advice worked for you, Shaggygirl.  Now that you know you can cleanse out any Indigo effects, you can be more confident to see what a 3-5 minute treatment might give you.  That's about all the time I leave Indigo on my hair in the shower.

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 32 oz Bella Spirit CC and 1 32 oz SHL CC.  Opened 1 SCLV 32 oz CC.  

Respected Contributor

Opened the SMM re-moist I got on Monday and used a little of it as a leave-in Monday night, instead of CC/SC.  Loved the scent, and left my hair very soft and silky, even a little "fluffy", but of course no heat styling.  I think I'll use it as intended and use CC or CC/SC as leave-ins.  I wish I could use the SMM CC, I really love the scent, but it's got honey in it, so it's a no-go on the scalp.  Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I opened a SMM rtm and most likely will open the 16 oz cc later.
Respected Contributor

I finished a 32oz TT CC last night, and will start another tonight, since it's my first cleanse nearly every day.  I am going to mark my calendar so I know how fast I'm going through those bottles these days!  I should have ordered TWO TT gallons in June, I suspect.  I wonder if it would mess things up to double the second order?  I would not do it on a seasonal, but the classics are in stock year round, so I would not think it would cause a problem.  I'm thinking of it because, what if the Fall TSV is not the classic/seasonal/treatment oil combo again this year?  I always get that in TT because it's such a fabulous deal on the oil, and lets me try new seasonals for fun, even if I can't use them regularly. 

Anybody know anything about the Fall TSV yet, or know if it would put a spanner in the works if I doubled my second gallon A/D order?

Esteemed Contributor

Finished  SHL sc, 16oz CA body cleanser, 32 oz SOB CC.

Opened  16oz ea TT body cleanser and TT body lotion.

Respected Contributor

Opened the new "curl creme" the minute it came from the salon with my "birthday discount" package.  Even on dry hair, it enhanced what wave I have left from my perm I got months ago.  I'm excited to see what it does when used as instructed!

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Opened the new "curl creme" the minute it came from the salon with my "birthday discount" package. . . .

I'm jelous. 

The website got my order but somehow the shipping dept didn't.