WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

I finished up a 32 oz. Tea Tree CC, a 16 oz. WWC CC, SCB mousse.  FVWP styling creme and a 32 oz. 613 CC are up next.  I am trying to make room for the Spring scents, which are my favorite in everything!

I opened a 32 oz. PJP CC (first time trying it, and I LOVE the scent and the performance) and a Light mousse.

Respected Contributor

Finished:

1.  1 SHL Styling Creme

2.  1 SHL 32 oz CC

3.  1 WRC 32 oz CC

Opened:

1.  1 SHL 32 oz CC

2.  1 PJP 32 oz CC

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 WRC styling creme.

Anxiously awaiting SHL styling creme - I am out and need more!

Honored Contributor

TODAY, 3/9/18:

Finished my last 16 oz. SMC; I’m a STP convert.

Finished a FAS RTM. I go throu RTM fairly quickly as I use it as my after-shower body spritz.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Anyone know what the next TSV products will be??  I can’t wait!  I have mastered a lavender, cucumber aloe combo.  Love the styling cream, and volumizing treatment spray.  Wish the voluminizing treatment spray came in seasonal.

Super Contributor

@Make-Up Girl

The TSV April 2nd will be a 32 oz SOB, a 32 oz classic CC and a 12 oz RTM in matching classic Smiley Happy

Have you tried the texturizing treatment spray? I find it works similar, the hold isn’t quite as strong but it is there, and it gives me such beautiful body. Sometimes I do use the VTS if I need extra hold.

And they come in seasonals 2 packs. I’m waiting for All the spring seasonals and STP to come out! 

Contributor

THANKS for the info!! One stupid question, what is the SOB product? Sorry don’t know that abbreviation.  32 oz CC and the 12 oz RTM will be worth it alone!  I did get the texture spray but haven’t mastered it yet.  What part of your routine do you use it? I usually do lavender/cucumber first wash, 3-16 for the second wash, styling cream and then the voluminizing treatment spray to finish after blow drying.  The mousse just doesn’t work for me,  it great on my sis.   I have pretty much every product and love it all. 

Contributor

Got it.... sprint oramge blossom.  I have never tried that one.  I am not much of a floral person. I love the summer ones. 

Valued Contributor

None. I gave my products away long ago. This line is no game changer for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

A 16 WVM cc😟