WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

Finished a 319 CC.   Yay, using up my stash in time to buy new for spring!

Trusted Contributor

I finished off a 16 oz FVWP and promptly opened a new one. I also finished and opened a FTP RTM and perfectly timed the end of a FTP SC.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

Finished a 319 NBT, a POM BCC and a POM BL, opening the same f all.  Als, finished a 16 oz FVWP .  I'm owning a 32 z WVM and a 6 oz WVM RTM.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, the forecast says cold and getting colder SO it's official I'm opening all my WVM, 32 oz cleanser, oil and an RTM.  Stay warm everyone, stay inside and do an oil treatment!

just for the record I'm also opening a 32 oz tea tree.

Respected Contributor

It's been awhile since I have posted, so it's hard to remember. I have used up a 16 oz. fall vanilla white pumpkin cc and opened another. I used up a 32 oz. spring honey lilac cc. I have also used up an 8 oz. 613 body treatment.  I have opened a 32 oz. winter red current cc, bamboo green tea EDP, mandarin Italian fig EDP, 20 oz. 319 body treatment, and a 32 oz. winter vanilla mint cc. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

I'm just about out of the pink jasmine peony RTM, so I'm going to the salon site to get another big ol 12 ouncer haha. I love that stuff!!! It smells amaze and makes my hair bouncy! Now that here's an actual fragrance version too, I'm in heaven! That'll help make my new bottle last longer cuz I've been using it as body spray, linen spray, pretty much everything was getting misted.lol If i had any room in my purse, I'd take it with me and be spritzing things all the time....but 12 oz is a pretty big bottle to take anywhere.haha

Valued Contributor

It's been awhile here too so let's see what I can remember.  

Used up:  32 oz bgt, wvm and 319 cc, 8 oz 319 nbt, 6 oz wvm rtm, 12 oz tt rtm, 4 oz tt oil, 4 oz pom remoist

Opened up:  32 oz bgt, wvm, and 319 cc, 16 oz mif, wvm and bgt cc, 20 oz 319 nbt, 6 oz wvm and tt rtm, 4 oz tt oil, 4 oz pom remoist

Mos6 of these things are staples in my routine.  I'm trying to use up my bgt and mif.  I'm almost done with the mif but have one more bgt 32 oz to go lol.  

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 oz WCM oil.  Opened another 1 oz. WCM oil.  

Respected Contributor

I used up a 32 oz. winter red current cc. I opened a 16 oz. winter red current cc.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Finished 32 oz of TT CC.  Didn't open another since I already have a 16 oz of TT open.