WEN

Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

finished spring orange blossom 16 oz today. now on to the FGP and FAS I opened last week!

Super Contributor

I have so many open, the finishing and opening process for me is slow{#emotions_dlg.blush}. But, I did finish a 1 oz bottle of tea tree oil. I love the little bottle next to my bed, so I refilled it with fig oil for my cuticles.

Frequent Contributor

I had a very productive Wen day! Used up a bottle of TT oil (love this but the scent of the oil is a little strong for me for overnight use), Pom SC, and TT CC.

Respected Contributor

I did my hair with BGT last night. Man, that makes my hair so soft and full. Not as voluminous as TT, but very good. I put on a touch of styling cream after and my hair is really great this morning.

I did follow Chaz' advice to COMB it in and bought a cheap pack of wide toothed combs from the Dollar Store (one has a hook on one end, so it hangs on my shower rack, very convenient!) I also combed through as I rinsed. Makes a difference.

I'm delighted with his products. I also often use the Pomegranate cream as a pomade to calm my hair down after I set it. I know if a product is good for my hair if I continue to use it--and I've now stuck with Wen for several years.

Respected Contributor

I finished a 2 oz RTM of 613 and a 2 oz RTM of Pom. I am with the other poster on the Pom. It is just too fruity for me, so I am glad it is gone. I still have the 1 oz oil to use up. It is really overwhelming.
Esteemed Contributor

I opened BGT SC.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I used up a 16 oz. fall ginger pumpkin.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I finally got my SOB RTM… long, long, very long story. A big thanks to Brittany of Chaz’s customer service team. Chaz’s team is aces in my book. Customer service just does not get any better than that. Only the Apple CS team and Andrew Lessman’s Procaps Labs team are on par with Team Wen!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

The SOB CC is my all time favorite CC scent (beating out 613, BGT, SHP, and SGGT). 613 CC and BGT do more to repair my thin/fine, porous hair but, the longer I use SOB CC the more I’m willing to make the trade off for truly amazing scent versus slightly better hair. I may start using BGT and 613 in place of TT for my first cleanse, keeping it in for 3 minutes and see how that goes. SOB CC smells just that good. In fact it’s gotten me to reassess my CC purchasing patterns. I’ll probably be purchasing 3-4 32oz. SOB CCs next spring which is a huge committment for me because I don’t go through Wen as quickly as other folks.

After I received the SOB CC this past spring, I ordered the SOB Oil which unfortunately had more of a citrus than a floral scent (the jasmine/honeysuckle/orange blossom notes were missing). I still kept the SOB Oil because I really loved the SOB CC but I decided not to order the SOB RTM becasue of that. Big mistake!! Biigggg mistake! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

The SOB RTM is smells soooooo good that I’m probably going to have to order more of it direct from Chaz’s site next spring. Three sprays on my face just put me in a happy mood like playing that Farrell Williams song does. Just check out 24hoursofhappy dot com and you’ll be in dance nirvana: happinessSmiley Happy

I’m soooo hoping by that time that QVC will have decided to offer the full range of past Seasonal products that Chaz currently has on his site because then I could stock up at a lower price. Are you listening QVC? I’ve gotta get my SOB RTM!!! Yikes, that just didn’t come out right… but you know what I mean. Don’t try to separate a Wen girl from her favorite Seasonal products. It isn’t pretty… or advisable. Just sayin’... {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

-- bebe, just your average ordinary Wen girl smitten with an SOB {#emotions_dlg.devil2} {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.blush} Smile

Respected Contributor

Just finished a 4oz TT oil and opened another.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

I opened my new 613 Oil this morning. I will definitely use it as a body oil. LOVE IT!!!
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007