WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: What WEN Did You Buy This Week?

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I ordered an MIF A/D mousee and the two SCs in MIF. I know I'm basic, but I like to use everything in the same scent family. Thus, I will now be able to layer the MIF CC, SC, and mousse. WOO! I have been using the BGT suite with MIF as a second cleanse, which is also fabulous, but like I said: basic. Haha. I wanted to grab them during the four hour easy pay. They got me! Haha.

@yisbuff2 , I'm all over anything Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) these days but I hadn't heard about the mousee. Is that a new foamier version of the MIF mousse... or maybe it squeals when it comes out of the cannister? 

Do you have any product info about it? 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I ordered an MIF A/D mousee and the two SCs in MIF. I know I'm basic, but I like to use everything in the same scent family. Thus, I will now be able to layer the MIF CC, SC, and mousse. WOO! I have been using the BGT suite with MIF as a second cleanse, which is also fabulous, but like I said: basic. Haha. I wanted to grab them during the four hour easy pay. They got me! Haha.

@yisbuff2 , I'm all over anything Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) these days but I hadn't heard about the mousee. Is that a new foamier version of the MIF mousse... or maybe it squeals when it comes out of the cannister? 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Hi Bebe - I have no information other than that it was an option for the scent with the A/D mousse, so I assume it is the same thing. Maybe they snuck it onto online when no Wenners were looking? Cat LOLThe thing is that the order doesn't seem to be processing, so I don't know if it really exists or if I've misunderstood the product somehow. Hmmmmm. I am sure it will be amazing no matter what.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Hi Bebe - I have no information other than that it was an option for the scent with the A/D mousse, so I assume it is the same thing. Maybe they snuck it onto online when no Wenners were looking? Cat LOLThe thing is that the order doesn't seem to be processing, so I don't know if it really exists or if I've misunderstood the product somehow. Hmmmmm. I am sure it will be amazing no matter what.

yisbuff, maybe it's just slowly squeaking it's way through the order process. lol, I'm sure it's a transformative product. 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Wink

yisbuff, maybe it's just slowly squeaking it's way through the order process. lol, I'm sure it's a transformative product. 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

bebe, I am such a dingaling I didn't even figure out that you were kidding me! Duh. The excitement of the temporary easy pay made me daft! Smiley Happy I'm slow, but I'm also simple. Haha.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Wink

bebe, I am such a dingaling I didn't even figure out that you were kidding me! Duh. The excitement of the temporary easy pay made me daft! Smiley Happy I'm slow, but I'm also simple. Haha.

@yisbuff2 , lol, I reread your reply about five times and I couldn't figure out if you had gotten the mousEE joke, or if you were just replying to my post. I finally decided that .... nahhh, she must have gotten the joke. Smiley Happy

-- bebe, a silly girl with mousEE Wen model hair Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@yisbuff2 , lol, I reread your reply about five times and I couldn't figure out if you had gotten the mousEE joke, or if you were just replying to my post. I finally decided that .... nahhh, she must have gotten the joke. Smiley Happy

-- bebe, a silly girl with mousEE Wen model hair Smiley Wink

I did, but I will be honest. It took me a minute! LOL. Hooked on phonics DIDN'T work for me. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

FAS 32oz, FAS 16oz, TT 8oz Remoist, POM 8oz Remoist, TT 12oz RTM. I was going to add the 319 NBT but they took it down.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

@Kjelle you aren't playing around. 😻 I was considering 3 ReMoist and the 12 & 2oz RTM set but trying to wait until Saturday for the easy pay. Your post is making me have 2nd thoughts to pull the trigger now. Lol
Trusted Contributor

I just ordered a 16oz FTP so I can see if I like it. I even popped for the expedited shipping so I can get it and use it in time for the shows this weekend. I won't be able to watch a lot, but I'll try to check in when I can. If there are any special deals on FTP stuff, I want to know if I like it first. I suspect I will, but you never really know until you try.

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

FAS 32oz, FAS 16oz, TT 8oz Remoist, POM 8oz Remoist, TT 12oz RTM. I was going to add the 319 NBT but they took it down.

Yup, it was available, and then it wasn't. I think they got a phone call...

-- bebe Smiley Happy