WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: What WEN Did You Buy This Week?

@bebe777 wrote:

I really want to have the POM travel size around... soooo, it's still in my cart but I haven't quite pulled the trigger. 

The free S&H goes away at the end of the month... and I have this feeling that this is when the sale price will end. lol, what to do. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ Wen Abbreviations Glossary 

___

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $61.00     Sale Price: $49.98
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

@bebe777 As someone who recently knocked her POM oil off the counter and onto her tile floor where the bottle broke, I say go for it!  This is exactly what I replaced it with, now only using from the 1 ounce plastic bottle.  

I like the 2 ounce bottle the best, though, since it's plastic and has a larger (more stable) base than the 1 once bottle. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 As someone who recently knocked her POM oil off the counter and onto her tile floor where the bottle broke, I say go for it!  This is exactly what I replaced it with, now only using from the 1 ounce plastic bottle.  

I like the 2 ounce bottle the best, though, since it's plastic and has a larger (more stable) base than the 1 once bottle. 😊

@BExplorer, lol, you read my mind because I am a major klutz... a major klutz. Smiley Wink

So far I've been able to safeguard my precious 4oz Wen Treatment Oil bottles.... *sigh* but I fear it's just a matter of time before the sad event happens. Smiley Sad

I already have a 1oz Tea Tree bottle... but I'm thinking that a 1oz Pomegranate and a 1oz Lavender bottle would save me from being penny wise and pound foolish. Smiley Wink

@BExplorer, I thought the 1oz bottle was also plastic. Is it made of glass?

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer, lol, you read my mind because I am a major klutz... a major klutz. Smiley Wink

So far I've been able to safeguard my precious 4oz Wen Treatment Oil bottles.... *sigh* but I fear it's just a matter of time before the sad event happens. Smiley Sad

I already have a 1oz Tea Tree bottle... but I'm thinking that a 1oz Pomegranate and a 1oz Lavender bottle would save me from being penny wise and pound foolish. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Both the 1 and 2 oz. bottles are plastic but the 1 oz. bottle is so easy to knock over. I can't count how many times I've done that - thankfully not while it was open. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Both the 1 and 2 oz. bottles are plastic but the 1 oz. bottle is so easy to knock over. I can't count how many times I've done that - thankfully not while it was open. Cat Happy

@HSB1204, thanks for confirming that the 1oz bottle is made of plastic. Unfortunately, Chaz discontinued the more stable 2oz size. Lol, now I have to decide whether or not to buy it. Smiley Happy

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Sorry I missed your question  @bebe777 .  Yes, both the 1 and 2 ounce bottles are plastic, I didn't word that clearly.  What I meant to communicate is that the 2 ounce bottle is my favorite because it is both plastic and has a heavier base, which makes it more tip resistant than the 1 ounce plastic bottle (to me, anyway).  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it was bumped up from 2016

Esteemed Contributor

I took advantage of Chaz's sale and picked up another 32 oz POM BCC
Esteemed Contributor

I am officially "smashing the stash" before I purchase any new items. And, as long as PJP is the star of his Feb. shows, I'm safe from any purchases.

I do wish/hope to see the BS in a styling creme at some point.

Esteemed Contributor

Wish this thread hadn't been waylaid. It would've been so quick to just check in here for the date I bought something. And I bought so MUCH since this thread was ...misplaced.

I'm flirting with the idea of buying just a very little bit of CAcc and 613cc.  I need the CA (not really), and the 613...well, I just miss it so.

Like you @riley1, I'm not looking for more PJP.

Respected Contributor

I got a WKW & WKA 16 oz CCs for the grandkids from Chaz during the 30% off sale. Kinda wish I'd gotten a 16 oz CA CC too, it's the only one I haven't tried Smiley Surprised