WEN

New Contributor

Re: What WEN Did You Buy This Week?

Hey ya'll, I'm new here, but so familiar with WEN!

I got 1 FIG TSV, all 3 seasonal oils, all 3 seasonal RTM duos, and the FTP OTO.  I was on the verge of getting the 8oz Remoist ( kciking myself for not) and one each of the FTP CC and FAS CC. I'll probably pick those 2 up later this month.

So much damage on my wallet, yet I haven't purchased anything since picking up a gallon in June, so I'm not even ashamed! 

I'll be packing my lunch for the next month! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Prunella wrote:

Hey ya'll, I'm new here, but so familiar with WEN!

I got 1 FIG TSV, all 3 seasonal oils, all 3 seasonal RTM duos, and the FTP OTO.  I was on the verge of getting the 8oz Remoist ( kciking myself for not) and one each of the FTP CC and FAS CC. I'll probably pick those 2 up later this month.

So much damage on my wallet, yet I haven't purchased anything since picking up a gallon in June, so I'm not even ashamed! 

I'll be packing my lunch for the next month! Smiley LOL

@Prunella welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Happy 

It sounds as though you got some great Wen values!!! Smiley Happy 

I think the 8oz Remoist is still available in Pomegranate. Initially it sold out but it looks like there are still a few in stock. Buy it now though because what's left could go really soon. 

Also, you may want to hold off on purchasing the individual 16oz Fall Seasonal CCs for now. -- In the past Chaz has offered a (3) Seasonals 16oz CC set for about $70-74. If he does it again this fall (and we think he will) you'd be getting all three Fall Seasonals at a better price with just one $3 S&H charge. 

For example, this summer Seasonals set was offered this past summer... 

___

A272783

No Image Found

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products - Wen News - Wen Quick Links - periscope - QVC WEN forum Wen Sept 5th TSV - 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th September Chat 2015 - Wen Abbreviations Glossary 

Honored Contributor

Honestly, and sadly, nothing.

Respected Contributor

Bump

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caved and ordered the 3 CC and comb OTO in FTP. I was bad enough on September 5, so that was it for me. I hope to resist the urge to pick up anything else other than the glossing serum duo at event price until the Dec TSV. If I do I need a time out.

Esteemed Contributor

FAS 32 oz ad, 

Trusted Contributor

I was lucky, and was able to catch the beginning of the afternoon show this past Saturday, when the CC trios were offered as an OTO. If they had been presented later in the show, I would've missed it, cause my football game was coming on. I ordered a set in FAS, then decided to order another.......so two FAS trios are headed to my house😍

Respected Contributor

Well my FAS trio for sure and I got the 32oz FTP on auto, then will get the FGP for 2nd shipment for the Hub, I think we are covered in Fall, but then of course it will be time for the Dec TSV...whew...I wish he would add a BGT 16oz  or MIF 160z to the DEC  TSV that would be awsome...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I got the OTO trio in FGP & FTP & a 319 NBT

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I got the OTO trio in FGP & FTP & a 319 NBT

Thanks FleaMkt, you saved the FAS for me!!  LOL