Regular Contributor

Re: What I learned from Chaz's visit - Summer 2019

[ Edited ]

ETA Double post.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@World Traveler  @glam_girl  & all

I am watching Chaz right now, evening show California time, with my WEN hair: glorious. Last night it got a 1-1/2 hour re-moist treatment. 

I always forget to use the re-moist (probably because I have to plan a time to let it sit before rinsing), but Chaz reminded me how much my hair loves re-moist . . .

@1Professor You can leave the remoist on overnight if you wish. I do that. I used to put a cheap shower cap over my head and sleep that way with the remoist, but now I just wash my hair early enough in the evening that the remoist dries before I go to bed. Then in the morning I wash it out.

I use the Winter White Forest remoist and love, love, love that scent.

Sometimes when the remoist has dried, then I put the Tea Tree oil on my scalp. Together, those keep my hair and scalp in good condition.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@World Traveler  @glam_girl  & all

I am watching Chaz right now, evening show California time, with my WEN hair: glorious. Last night it got a 1-1/2 hour re-moist treatment. 

I always forget to use the re-moist (probably because I have to plan a time to let it sit before rinsing), but Chaz reminded me how much my hair loves re-moist . . .

@1Professor You can leave the remoist on overnight if you wish. I do that. I used to put a cheap shower cap over my head and sleep that way with the remoist, but now I just wash my hair early enough in the evening that the remoist dries before I go to bed. Then in the morning I wash it out.

I use the Winter White Forest remoist and love, love, love that scent.

Sometimes when the remoist has dried, then I put the Tea Tree oil on my scalp. Together, those keep my hair and scalp in good condition.

@World Traveler That is what I do with remoist.  I leave it on overnight.  I have also used it as a pre-wash mask as well on my ends after I apply my Wen oils.  I do the Wen oils, remoist, go to bed and wash the next day.

Honored Contributor

@glam_girl  Have you tried putting the remoist on your face? ha! It works well. Heart

I just suggest you use one that does not have the menthol in it, which you might find has a slight sting to it. 

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler oh my gosh,  that is a great tip thank you!   I am such a skincare junkie. Smiley LOL

@World Traveler wrote:

@glam_girl  Have you tried putting the remoist on your face? ha! It works well. Heart

I just suggest you use one that does not have the menthol in it, which you might find has a slight sting to it.