WEN

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

At this point, I definitely feel I've overbought. At first, I got the seasonal TSV auto ships which included a 16oz and RTM. Then if I really liked the seasonal I bought 2 sets. However, I didn't cleanse as often then, somit built up. Meanwhile, new seasonals were being introduced. I am also am not much of a mixer. When the seasonal styling products were introduced, I went down to a max order of 1 whole set. Also, the seasonals don't go away after one year, so it is now easier to buy less and see if you want more next year. I also never used to get multiple TSVs but I did get some multiples which contributed to having a massive stash. I'm very much enjoying whittling down now. And as @ANewHue said, at least I don't feel I am "wasting money." It all get some used. The only products I've purchased that I will not used are 319 VTS and the Texturizing Spray. Now my challenge is coming in with a greatly reduced Wenventory for 2018.

@Kjelle  I agree with you. It's easy to end up with a huge stash. Last year I bought a whole bunch of WWC. Well, the winter seasonals returned and I still have plenty of WWC left so I agree with you that there's less of a need to stock up if the seasonal returns the following year.

My plan at this point is to not buy more Wen since I have everything I need and I need to use up some of what I already have. My oil stash is quite large so I've pretty much been doing overnight oil treatments every day (I cleanse every day) since the middle of November. If only I was that good about using my re-moist! Cat Embarassed

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi Wenners! I love reading about everyone's stashes. I have quite the stash as well, but I haven't taken a thorough inventory in 4 months.  I do have a question.  How do you store your unopened oil?  I have several 4oz bottles stored in a dark cabinet in an unused guest bathroom.  I have them arranged by date, but occasionally select out of order based upon season. Is my storage method ok?  I love the oils and use them frequently, but I don't want to continue to take advantage of oil deals if my storage method isn't appropriate. Thanks!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

Hi Wenners! I love reading about everyone's stashes. I have quite the stash as well, but I haven't taken a thorough inventory in 4 months.  I do have a question.  How do you store your unopened oil?  I have several 4oz bottles stored in a dark cabinet in an unused guest bathroom.  I have them arranged by date, but occasionally select out of order based upon season. Is my storage method ok?  I love the oils and use them frequently, but I don't want to continue to take advantage of oil deals if my storage method isn't appropriate. Thanks!

@CoCo87  That's exactly how I store my oils as well and I've never had any of them go bad.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

CoCo87 wrote:

@CoCo87 Sounds good to me. I have a closet that stays cool and dark and thats where I put my oils. I date everything that comes in the door. So I pull them according to date also. Last year, I realized that small sizes were being overlooked because I was only using them during travel. Now I pull the next up by date instead of pulling a 4oz instead of a 1 oz. I can aways fill a 1oz bottle for a trip. That way those 'gifts with purchase' dont just sit on the shelf.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle  I like using the 1 oz. bottles in the shower/tub. I usually add a drop or two to my leave-in CC. If I get clumsy and knock it over it won't break into a thousand pieces and spill my precious oil everywhere!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Taking WENventory is synonymous with admitting I have a hoarding problem, so, no, I will not partake in this silliness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die.
~~Col. Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting challenge.

Well, here goes . . .

List excludes pending auto delivery

SHL - (2) 16oz CC's

SCLV - (3) 16oz CC's & abt 5oz CC, 4oz oil, (2) 6oz RTM

FVWP - (1) 32oz CC & abt 24oz CC's, 4oz oil, 6oz SC, 7.5oz mousse, 6oz RTM 

WRC - abt 12oz CC

PJP - (1) 16oz CC,  (1) 12oz RTM 

TT - (1) 32oz CC, 4oz oil, 1 Remoist

Fig - abt 5oz CC, (1) Texture Balm

613 - abt 24oz CC,  abt 3oz SC, 4oz mousse, last oz NBT

319 - (2) 7.5oz mousse 

BGT - 32oz CC, abt 4oz SC

FF - abt 4oz CC

MIF - abt 14oz CC 

SHP - abt 5oz CC  (for face only)

FAS - (2) 6oz RTM 

Wen Roulette Bottle - abt 12oz CC includes ends of WVM, FGP, Pom, SAM, MIF, BGT

Talking about good food makes people hungry.

Taking Wenventory makes me wanna wash my hair.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Wenventory 2017

[ Edited ]

Thanks @HSB1204 and @Kjelle.  That makes me feel better.  This also weakens my resolve to hoard the SGGT oil when/if it goes on sale on Chaz's site during the Spring.  :smileytongue

@HSB1204 I like your idea of keeping a 1oz oil in the shower to add to your leave in.  I'm going to try it!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

Thanks @HSB1204 and @Kjelle.  That makes me feel better.  This also weakens my resolve to hoard the SGGT oil when/if it goes on sale on Chaz's site during the Spring.  :smileytongue

@HSB1204 I like your idea of keeping a 1oz oil in the shower to add to your leave in.  I'm going to try it!

Ok, @CoCo87 another Scent I haven't tried, the SGGT....I think that oil would be nice, I am adding that to my growing list...Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

@CoCo87  I'm definitely getting the SGGT oil (despite my enormous oil stash) if it's 50% off on Chaz's site. I wanted to try it last year and I did order it from QVC but I was one of those that received a super old, bad oil so I returned it and had them send me a bottle of SOB oil instead since I didn't want to take my chances.

The little 1 oz. oil bottles are great in the shower. I can't count how many times I've knocked one over. I'm always so relieved that it was just the small plastic bottle and nothing happened! Cat Happy