WEN

Trusted Contributor

Its that time again...Vote!

#IAmTeamWen
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the heads-up, nikki48.  I did what I could but was surprised WEN wasn't considered for more nominations.  It reminded me that there are so many different uses for Chaz's products.  Hope he gets lots of recognition this year!

Honored Contributor

@Gussie2007

I agree--I use WEN products for just about everything now so I think it should have been in more categories too.  But I suppose they only put the product in the category for which it was intended and created.

So, while I voted for WEN, I ended up leaving many of the other categories blank because I don't use any of the products listed.

Honored Contributor

I voted, ironic that he gets nominated in shampoo but not conditioner. A lot of the nominations were for things I don't use. For example retinol, bronzer and self tanner. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Its that time again...Vote!

@nikki48

THANKS I totally missed it!

Absent WEN VTS in the 'best volumizer catagory'

I chose ~

Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast Styling Spray w/ Travel Size (A298964)

Well, it could be.  ; O )

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I voted, ironic that he gets nominated in shampoo but not conditioner. A lot of the nominations were for things I don't use. For example retinol, bronzer and self tanner. 

Same for me. I wish we were allowed to have a write-in vote. I think probably they go by sales, but I still think a write-in vote would be beneficial! I noticed, too, that some WEN products I use were not listed, e.g. the oils and replenishing treatment mist. (At least I don't think they were listed. I can't remember and it won't let me access the survey since I already voted!)

Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 - Thanks for the reminder

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @nikki48!  I would have missed it if not for your post.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@Gussie2007, I really thought it should have been in the facial moisturizer category. Its the only thing that doesnt break my face out. 

#IAmTeamWen
Regular Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@Gussie2007, I really thought it should have been in the facial moisturizer category. Its the only thing that doesnt break my face out. 

Absolutely.  Plus, as I recall, the Styling Cream, Mousse and Texturizing Treatment were not included in styling products category.  These are such amazing products.