WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi..good luck on weight loss & getting to Chaz for your hair. I dont use FB either but am sure lots of lady's here do!!

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations on your loss! I voted for you as well. I hope you all win!

Trusted Contributor

@Maggie Pie2 wrote:

Hi Bruingirl,

Thank you, thank you!!!!!  We're Not Gonna Bake it is now up to 49 votes and 11th place now.  I so appreciate you voting.  Please ask anyone else you know, that has a facebook account, to please vote.  We have until Sunday.  My team is so excited today, and I am especially thrilled, as the thought of having Chaz do my hair for the first time in February, is just so dang awesome!

you're welcome! And I agree, that would be awesome! Let me know if you make it to the salon....I would love to meet you.

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your weight loss, and I hope you reach your goal!  Keep us updated! 👏👏👏

Respected Contributor

Congratulation! We have a Weight Watchers at Work meeting in Thursday's, so I just got home from it. It really is lot more fun to do it together. I also find friending people on Fitbit and doing weekly step challenges is great. I would love  to vite for you but alas, I am not a Facebook-er either. I hope you win. I am planning to go see Chaz next Fall. It's a great reward in my book.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Contributor

Thank you Suz585!!!!  Big hugs!

Contributor

Hi quadmimi,  Thank you!!  

Contributor

Hi yisbuff2,

Thank you so much! You made my night.

Contributor

Hi sam96,  Thank you so much!  You guys are great, and I will keep you posted ❤️

Contributor

Hi Kjelle,  Thank you, I was thinking about getting a Fitbit.  Good luck on your weight loss journey too!