WEN

Contributor

Wenner Weight Loss

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope this is ok to post here, I dont want to offend anyone......

Everyone here has been so helpful as I am a new Wenner (as of April).  I have learned so much here and I feel like I have many friends here now.  I have lost 52 pounds and entered a weight loss competition to lose another 25 pounds by Christmas.  We have a mini challenge, where if I can get about 220 votes for our team "We're Not Gonna Bake It", then we will win $300 and I am going to put my share in my "First visit to Chaz's Salon" fund. 

If you look at the picture, I am the red head in the upper rght corner, lol.  We are already in 15th place, so we can do this.  3 days left to get votes.

https://www.healthywage.com/leaderboards/jackpot_standings/?jackpot_challenge=211&j_secondary_filter...

So if anyone has a minute to vote for my team "We're Not Gonna Bake It", please click on this link.  

I hope this is ok to ask here.  Thank you everyone again, for all your help and support.

Honored Contributor

@Maggie Pie2 , personally I think it's just fine and I really hope that your "we're not going to bake it" team wins!!

I clicked on your link and was happy to see that you have moved up to 13rh position. 

Unfortunately, I don't have  a Facebook account so I am not able to vote for your team.

Best of luck! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Congratulations on your accomplishment!

Contributor

Hi Bebe777,

Thank you!  We are so excited doing this challenge, it is wonderful to have a team of people to lean on for support, just like the same way I feel about our group here.  Everyone is so helpful when us newbies ask questions.

If we can win this mini challenge, then my Chaz fund will grow, as I want to try to make my first visit to his salon next February, for my birthday.

Thank you everyone for voting!!

Contributor

Thank you ChynnaBlue :-)

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, I am not on Facebook either...hopefully LOTS of others can help you.

BUT I also want to congratulate you!  What a fabulous achievement!  Cheering you on for even more losses (LOL) and wishing your team the best of luck! 

I love the name of your team!  What a great play on words!

Trusted Contributor

@Maggie Pie2 wrote:

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope this is ok to post here, I dont want to offend anyone......

Everyone here has been so helpful as I am a new Wenner (as of April).  I have learned so much here and I feel like I have many friends here now.  I have lost 52 pounds and entered a weight loss competition to lose another 25 pounds by Christmas.  We have a mini challenge, where if I can get about 220 votes for our team "We're Not Gonna Bake It", then we will win $300 and I am going to put my share in my "First visit to Chaz's Salon" fund. 

If you look at the picture, I am the red head in the upper rght corner, lol.  We are already in 15th place, so we can do this.  3 days left to get votes.

https://www.healthywage.com/leaderboards/jackpot_standings/?jackpot_challenge=211&j_secondary_filter...

So if anyone has a minute to vote for my team "We're Not Gonna Bake It", please click on this link.  

I hope this is ok to ask here.  Thank you everyone again, for all your help and support.

congrats!! and I'm happy to vote and support your team! Go We're Not Gonna Bake It!!! and yes OT posts are ok...lots of people do it Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Contributor

Hi Respectlife,

Thank you!  It's a slow and steady fight to lose this weight, and it sounds strange, but focusing on my hair, learning all about Wen and all the tips about how to use Wen, has actually helped me not eat as much.  I would rather come here on the boards and learn, then snack, especially later at night.  So you all are actually helping me lose this weight too!

Contributor

Hi Bruingirl,

Thank you, thank you!!!!!  We're Not Gonna Bake it is now up to 49 votes and 11th place now.  I so appreciate you voting.  Please ask anyone else you know, that has a facebook account, to please vote.  We have until Sunday.  My team is so excited today, and I am especially thrilled, as the thought of having Chaz do my hair for the first time in February, is just so dang awesome!

Valued Contributor

I voted for you, good luck!

**Suz**