WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - your hopes & guesses for (5) Seasonals TSV in December

SHP, SHL, FTP, WWC and SCLV....I love the 1st four for performance and/or scent. They all perform well, and smell at least OK to me. Never tried SCLV--don't care for the coconut scent, but I can deal with it!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

FAS at least makes the traditional December seasonals collection as a tribute to me and the other FAS loyalists or we finally lose our stuff, channel our inner General Sherman and do an all out march through Hollywood.    Smiley Surprised

@Laura14. If you havent tried the new FVWP you should, it is FAS's twin in performance!

I mean popping curls & mega moisture...my 4th day of use, the same great results each day..(but i am saving space in case we see FAS flash by)..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  You say what to me?  Really?  That's what I am about.  Curls and moisture!  So far, FAS, FIG, and 319 do it for me.  The others are mistresses for their scents.  

Hmmmmm....maybe I might order myself a small bottle.  And if you lied to me, I know where you post!  Smiley Surprised

Lol @Laura14... and i can't even use it on my scalp, i use Wen kids due  to menthol issue. I use FVWP on my ends rinse, then after i blot water out i put a dab of VWP in my hand add water & squish in my ends... i cant imagine if i could use it as all over cleanse!

The scent is unique but to me so light, it doesnt linger in my hair much, just enough!

Yeh you know where i am ..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Maybe...... 3 options !  1 orig and 2 configurations of seasonals! now that would be amazing!!!!

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

<snip>

My other Seasonal TSV Dreamlist would be: Spring Orange Blossom (SOB), Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT), Fall Apple Spice (FAS), Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM)... and either Summer Honey Peach (SHP) or Winter White Citrus (WWC). -- lol, since SGGT, FAS and WCM are only available at Chaz's site now (for the most part), somehow I think I'll be seeing that TSV selection when pigs fly... wearing FAS gas masks. Smiley Wink

* bebe777 winks at @HappyDaze@Laura14 and @ANewHue *

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777

Darlin' I love you, but you managed to group my least favorite scents right there in one spot!  Smiley Happy   But, if you're dreaming about it, I hope it happens!  

Thankfully Chaz has created WENDERFUL scents & more importantly WENDERFUL  product specifics for all of us!  HeartHeartHeart

pssst!  Someone pass me a gas mask for the days bebe posts while wearing FAS.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

okay I am not buying anything but my guesses are-

WWC SHL SOB SHP FTP.

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
I would love to see FTP, WWC, SOB, SHP, & SCLV in a set!

I agree with you @Diva1Donna  That would be a great seasonal tsv selection.   I am disappointed that the rice based conditioners won't be a choice since I was hoping to order this in December.  If either choice contains too many cleansers that I really don't use, I probably won't purchase either.  Although, I would be more inclined to purchase the core formulas instead of the seasonals depending on what is offered.   

Respected Contributor

My guess is VWP, WRC, SOB, SHP, PJP

Frequent Contributor

@bebe777 Ooo I really like the idea of the 4 most recent seasonals plus PJP and then a switch up for the auto. That seems like a great combination to me!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kelseyrr wrote:

@bebe777 Ooo I really like the idea of the 4 most recent seasonals plus PJP and then a switch up for the auto. That seems like a great combination to me!! Smiley Happy

@Kelseyrr & @bebe777 This would be what I'd vote for too. I think we are dreaming for PJP, I don't think a 16 oz has ever come out in that one

Valued Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:
I would love to see FTP, WWC, SOB, SHP, & SCLV in a set!

I agree with you @Diva1Donna  That would be a great seasonal tsv selection.   I am disappointed that the rice based conditioners won't be a choice since I was hoping to order this in December.  If either choice contains too many cleansers that I really don't use, I probably won't purchase either.  Although, I would be more inclined to purchase the core formulas instead of the seasonals depending on what is offered.   

@Susan25 I agree with you on not purchasing if not enough formulas that you will use. I only purchased the rice based option of the Dec TSV last year for that reason. Only wanting 2 out of the seasonal selection took away from the value for me last year. I was hoping for the rice based again, but I am pretty well stocked on seasonals. I may end up skipping the TSV this year if the selection is not to my liking.