WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - would you like Alberti to host Chaz's shows?

Chaz really doesn't need a "host"..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I would love to see Alberti do some shows with Chaz. I enjoy their interaction and it doesn't seem Chaz finds it as hard to get info conveyed. A mellow show is nice sometimes and he is cute! I enjoy all the hosts but Shawn, though. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

I would enjoy seeing an evening show with Alberti & Chaz. IMO he is not used enough. I like that he lets the vendor speak and is also knowledgeable about the product.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

I would enjoy seeing an evening show with Alberti & Chaz. IMO he is not used enough. I like that he lets the vendor speak and is also knowledgeable about the product.

Totally agree, @riley1! I am one who doesn't like the constant interruptions to give updates on the # sold and the amount of easy pays, etc;  the constant interjections by the host with their own personal stories (daughter, husband, son, cousin, aunt whatever); the hyperness of some of the hosts, etc and Alberti doesn't do any of this. He asks appropriate questions that one who wants to try the product would want to know, he allows Chaz to speak about the product without constant interuptions, and he is enthusiastic about the product without being overbearing. He is perfect as a host and I'd love to see him on more WEN shows with chaz. I would actually watch them more if he were hosting!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

Hahaha! This is so true, @Desertdi! But someone has to stop him, right? He would not stop talking about WEN voluntarily!

He also would not know when show is ending, and he is still on his first product presentation! Lol.

I think only the hosts are hooked to the brain of show's producer to know speed and sequence of the events. You can NOT tie our Chaz to have a producer barking orders in his ear. No way! Woman LOL

Contributor

Alberti and Chaz did a WEN show together 1:00 am Eastern Time a few months ago. They chatted on periscope before the show. They were great together.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

Totally agree, @riley1! I am one who doesn't like the constant interruptions to give updates on the # sold and the amount of easy pays, etc;  the constant interjections by the host with their own personal stories (daughter, husband, son, cousin, aunt whatever); the hyperness of some of the hosts, etc and Alberti doesn't do any of this. He asks appropriate questions that one who wants to try the product would want to know, he allows Chaz to speak about the product without constant interuptions, and he is enthusiastic about the product without being overbearing. He is perfect as a host and I'd love to see him on more WEN shows with chaz. I would actually watch them more if he were hosting!

I agree. Most of the hosts talk way too much and constantly interrupt Chaz. I'd love to see more Wen shows with Alberti.

Trusted Contributor

I missed the show, but watched several of the videos and Alberti was so refreshing to watch, calm and respectful. 

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Well that is true LOL

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Here's my vote...I want Alberti!  Need I say more?