WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes I see the 613 EDT on Chaz's site. Or is that just an old memory? Lol.

I spotted the amber in the EDP version, @lynne6was7 .

Before I'd singled out 'amber' as a scent to avoid, I was curious to know what WEN Men smelled like.

I bought just three of the 2oz WEN Men travel paks from eBay. Used only one...that's when I learned no amber for me.

I'm waiting to meet someone who might want the other two paks.

Valued Contributor

I think I got the last one.  When I returned the EDP to QVC, I headed over to Chaz's site and got a second EDT.  I haven't seen it on his site for quite a while.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll think of you (this thread) if I spot the EDT over there in the future, @lynne6was7 .

Sometimes things can come and go quite fast there. Saw something last week and the last one was gone before I was done shopping the website. 

😣  (still pouting)

Frequent Contributor

I have tried FVWP and I find it very powdery. Isn't that funny? I don't get anything "edible" out of it. It's not really my cup of tea because I just find the scent a little too much. I was hoping I'd like it because I think I read someone thought it smelled like Shalimar but I don't think so. I'll wait until that Winter White Forest one comes back and try that. Mint + Sandalwood can be a great combo.

Esteemed Contributor

Come back and tell us how you like the WWF.