WEN

Frequent Contributor

I love the scent of Sanadalwood and with so many Wen experts here I thought I'd see if anyone would know which Wen CCs contain Sandalwood oil?

I already know about Winter White Forest and Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin. Are there others? Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Just another thing I've learned about myself through WEN; I'm attracted to sandalwood and repelled by amber.

@theloungeboy 

There is sandalwood in the Spring Cherry Blossom line.

Esteemed Contributor

WEN Light   

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

WEN Light   

?

Light has Cedarwood extract, but I don't see sandalwood. I'm checking on the ingredients listed on Chaz's website.

Frequent Contributor

Interesting about the Spring Cherry Blossom. I would have never thought to look there. Thanks!

And yes i think LIGHT has Cedar instead of Sandalwood. Still a nice scent though.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

WEN Light   

?

Light has Cedarwood extract, but I don't see sandalwood. I'm checking on the ingredients listed on Chaz's website.

oppps,sorry

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Just another thing I've learned about myself through WEN; I'm attracted to sandalwood and repelled by amber.

@theloungeboy 

Since you mentioned Cherry Blossom, I have that in Styling Creme.  It's a scent I didn't go in raptures over BUT I still use it, I would not send it back since the results are amazing.  However, I noticed that the dry down scent is VERY nice so I started thinking.....hmmmmm maybe I could get something else in it.

Esteemed Contributor

@theloungeboy 

Just happened to have an open Remoist in both FVWP & WWF, so I thought of your thread the other day, and I compared the two.

My goodness! Those two would be so nice mixed together!

Have you tried FVWP mixed with FFA? 

The FVWP always makes me think of good bakery. I imagine a sort of brown sugar crust on a sweet dough, with the rest of the bakery odors, sweet and savory, as a base.

I don't know if others smell what I smell, but @nikki48 would write of moving about in her 'cloud' of FVWP.

That always made me chuckle.

Respected Contributor

The first scent I think of is the Fall White Pumpkin.  I can really smell it in that one.  What I do when I want to see ingredients is, I go to Chaz's site where you can purchase.  Everything is there to click on.  When you choose something you can see the ingredients, how to use it and description of the item.  This way you can get an idea of it the best way.  With the new Bella stuff I did this just out of curiousity.  Hope you find one that you really like!

Valued Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@theloungeboy 

@x Hedge I'm with you.  I am so sad that Chaz added amber to the 613 EDP.  When it came out, the 613 EDT was my all-time favorite fragrance.  The only frangrance that I ever used to the last drop.  The EDP is horrid - because of the amber.